Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Apple AirPods from Amazon

Options
  • 21-11-2020 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

I’m looking to buy apple AirPods Pro from Amazon. They have them on Amazon.de for €195. Anyone buy and apple products from Amazon and are they ok to buy?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Why wouldn’t they be?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

I looked them up there. They’re dispatched and sold by Amazon. That’s a great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭cracker

I just took delivery of a pair I bought from Amazon Germany. I haven't opened them as they are a Christmas present but everything looks fine. They were about €210 including delivery. Definitely a nice saving compared to the Apple web site.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,702 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I bought a pair off .uk worked out at €220 still waiting for An Post to deliver them tracking has them leaving Amazon Liverpool last Thursday with no update yet.

Advertisement