Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Tassimo Coffe Pods

• 21-11-2020 7:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭

Dunnes Stores are currently half price Tassimo Coffee Pods, with most of them at €2.74 each.
    Special offers they are normally 2 for €10 or €5 each, rare occasions, 3 for €10.
    Best price on Amazon is €3.10 each for the ones I buy.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Dunnes Stores are currently half price Tassimo Coffee Pods, with most of them at €2.74 each.
    Special offers they are normally 2 for €10 or €5 each, rare occasions, 3 for €10.
    Best price on Amazon is €3.10 each for the ones I buy.

Cheers must check my local Dunnes as running low!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭webpal

Anyone know if they have baileys hot chocolate? It’s about the only tassimo I like

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

You could stock up and use a 10 off 50 voucher

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Hococop wrote: »
    You could stock up and use a 10 off 50 voucher

If you're going to stock up have a look at the Tassimo site itself, some discounts and free postage there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭numbernine

webpal wrote: »
    Anyone know if they have baileys hot chocolate? It’s about the only tassimo I like

Not in mine anyway yesterday, only the baileys latte mach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,944 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The Tassimo variety box of pods were in SuperValu yesterday , 64 pods for €20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Fann Linn wrote: »
    If you're going to stock up have a look at the Tassimo site itself, some discounts and free postage there.

After the discounts on Tassimo .ie or .co.uk, you will be nowhere near the Dunnes price and there's also a minimum order of €30 for free delivery.
    I used one of my Dunnes vouchers that expired today and got 15 packets of 16 Morning cafe pods for €31.10 or €2.07 each.
    Now that's a bargain :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

okidoki987 wrote: »
    After the discounts on Tassimo .ie or .co.uk, you will be nowhere near the Dunnes price and there's also a minimum order of €30 for free delivery.
    I used one of my Dunnes vouchers that expired today and got 15 packets of 16 Morning cafe pods for €31.10 or €2.07 each.
    Now that's a bargain :D.

Agreed. I don't need any myself at the moment. Just pointing out that every now and again the main site has deals also.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭dublin99

Tassimo coffee pods half price in Dunnes starting today 17 th November in Weekly Wonders.

Other pods like Dolce Gusto and Starbucks also half price.

• Advertisement

If you haven't got the Dunnes Stores App yet, you will get a €10 off a €30 spend with your 1st download.

So Pods at €60 normal price, will cost you €30 in store and then get another €10 off using the voucher so €20 in total!

Advertisement