Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Are there usually more than one neutral was curious on this myself

I haven't come across neutrals in a game before at all so not sure to be honest

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Are there usually more than one neutral was curious on this myself

I'd say it's unlikely in a 14 person game tbh, but obviously I'm Jon Snow on the ins and outs of what other roles there are outside the OP

This game is turning to 'John and Necro have a chat ft. Eduard'

Nothing else to be at tbh JGF, nobody else wants to play :(

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

As long as I get the last word that's fine by me

• Advertisement

Massacre last night really did a number on things I got to pop off for a while now

no plotting against me

Massacre last night really did a number on things I got to pop off for a while now

no plotting against me

QUICK EVERYONE LYNCH EDUARD WHILE HE'S NOT LOOKING

QUICK EVERYONE LYNCH EDUARD WHILE HE'S NOT LOOKING

Anyways lookit I've said my piece - do with it what you will. The claim is as flimsy as a wafer for the ice cream but it needs to be resolved one way or the other, if you wanna go with the claim so be it :(

So it's like that is it

Oh no Mufasa Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.

• Advertisement

Playing werewolf in the queue in Dunnes is crazy

I'll be back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Ok, back, and laptop fired up! So, here's the state of play as I see it.

Remaining Players (in alphabetic order)

1. Eduard Khil
    2. fixXxer
    3. JohnGreenFan
    4. Little Miss Fairy
    5. Necro - Guaranteed Wolf
    6. SnowyMay - Village - promised

I have a particular lean on one other player, and I really hope I'm right, but, before you ask Necro(!), I think the time for FFAs is over at this tight stage, and I don't want to give the wolves anymore ammo tonight. I'll explain more tomorrow if I'm still here.

Remaining Roles known from OP

Good

1. Rick – The smartest mammal in the universe. Can literally do anything. Limited only by something piquing his interest or annoyance.

Evil

The New Vindicators

1. Supernova – The only player that can one shot Rick.
    2. Snowball – Can neuter any player and remove their powers for 12 hours.

Evil Morty’s Cabal

Monster Beth & Worm Jerry – 2 life account. Player starts as Monster Beth and will absorb the power of the first evil role to die. If monster beth is killed, worm Jerry lives on and will retain any powers Monster Beth had. From the way the original munch post, this looks like Krombopulous Michael (so a shot a day from d2 to d4). Alternative is Evil Morty (If peeked, will peek as good. If he finds Morty, he can disable his power and kill 2 people instead - but that's not the most useful power I think now, as Morty is ded, and I'm not sure how much peeking is going on here.)

State of Play

3 Village - Rick and two others

3 Evil - two from New Vindicators; 1 from Morty's Cabal, but with two lives.

Win Conditions

Village - kill all wolves

Evil - wipe out the other team, and gain parity with the Village

Ok, so, tonight we take out Necro - find a wolf, kill a wolf. I do not know which one he is, but from previous posts of his, he may be Monster Beth'n'Gerry, but that would be a bit of a rookie mistake to make, so I truly cannot guess for sure. We'll know later.

That's 3:2 for Villagers.

Tomorrow we have one, or two shots (one from Supernova, and one from Monster Beth'n'Gerry, if they did indeed inherit Krombopulous Michael's shot. They do also have the three role seeking bullets each though.

So, worst case is 1:2 for Villagers. Then we are in pretty bad shape. Not impossible if Wolves do a nice takey outty thing against each other again. However, we still have Rick, who can "literally do anything", so if he is the last 1, there's a chance there too.

Medium case is 2:2 - salvagable.

Amazing case would be 3:0 for Villagers (if the Wolves do that takey outty thing tonight).

Whatever happens, we know Neccers will vote for me for lynch tonight. Look at who else votes for me, as I am totally genuine, which you will see tonight, and, sure, unless that protect (hint hint??) is floating around, I don't have high hopes for tonight. While I'm fairly standard as a villager, I'm not without use, and I suspect that I'm not the only one.

Ok - that's enough for that post! Let me go and look back a bit now.

If I missed, or misrepresented anything, it was not intentional, so feel free to call me out!

And this after a day in work! >< :pac:

Parity is parity, if there's two wolves left from the same team and two villagers it's game over no ifs buts or maybes

Whatever happens, we know Neccers will vote for me for lynch tonight. Look at who else votes for me, as I am totally genuine, which you will see tonight, and, sure, unless that protect (hint hint??) is floating around, I don't have high hopes for tonight. While I'm fairly standard as a villager, I'm not without use, and I suspect that I'm not the only one.

Had a giggle at this. So simply based on your say so, with barely any information provided - anyone voting against you is a wolf?

That's some crazy sh1t right there

Is it possible do we think that there is another neutral player out there like Neowise or do we think that might have been once off? Just trying to gather my thoughts again this evening.

SnowyMay, for the peek on Necro. You mentioned a breadcrumb earlier SnowyMay in your response to Necro. I had a look back over your posts and I didn't pick up anything obvious, can you clarify if you did breadcrumb a power role earlier?

Hey. I was also wondering about the neutral thing. Ok.. so this is another theory that I actually don't have much stock in - but why not throw it out there. For Neo - Birdperson - in the series Birdperson started off as good, but ended up evil (Phoenixperson). Neo claimed to be able to turn an evil person good, but - 1st he didn't follow up on it, and 2nd - his theory of them ratting out their teammates would be a bit game breaky, and 3rd, he wouldn't answer questions about it. So, I wonder if he could only / also turn good people evil.

But that's only a theory.

So, re. the breadcrumb, what I was referring to was:
    Necro wrote: »
    We don't see the votes till after the lynch so it would be better if you told us....
    SnowyMay wrote: »
    I will, but I’m thinking. It’s a dead slow process.. :D
    Thinking of who to frame - this is such a nonsense claim ffs

Actually, the "dead" part of "dead slow" was a breadcrumb. Necro..

So, the dead part of "dead slow process" was referring to Necro (his username).

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

That's your breadcrumb?

200.gif

Where are people voting anyways, just so I can see the lay of the land.

I ain't going without a fight, not against this crazy claim.

I can literally do anything you see

Parity is parity, if there's two wolves left from the same team and two villagers it's game over no ifs buts or maybes

Ahhhh - every time I make a post, there's another one. Tonight will be productive! :D

Look, Necro - from every bit of information available to us, there's no way to wipe out a wolf team with a lynch tonight, as one has two players, and the other one has a player with two lives.

Would you suggest not lynching a wolf (you)?

Glad I'm making you laugh though. Hopefully we'll be friends in the next game. ;)

Where are people voting anyways, just so I can see the lay of the land.

I ain't going without a fight, not against this crazy claim.

I can literally do anything you see

You're not Rick Necro - you are a Wolfy McWolfFace. Crazy claim to make though.

Ahhhh - every time I make a post, there's another one. Tonight will be productive! :D

Look, Necro - from every bit of information available to us, there's no way to wipe out a wolf team with a lynch tonight, as one has two players, and the other one has a player with two lives.

Would you suggest not lynching a wolf (you)?

Glad I'm making you laugh though. Hopefully we'll be friends in the next game. ;)

On the contrary, I'm quite happy to lynch a wolf - that wolf being you

• Advertisement

You're not Rick Necro - you are a Wolfy McWolfFace. Crazy claim to make though.

28890437b99b8498b741db914cecede3.gif

Ooooh that's cryptic and so very much cause and effect ;)

You do get me though? I didn't mean you. Would hate that to be a reason to vote to lynch me.

Sure, if you have other reasons, that's fair - but I just was replying to your referral link post - it is Necro who is my cast iron wolf.

28890437b99b8498b741db914cecede3.gif

I admire your spirit. Your furry, furry spirit. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

Evening All!

I'm a bit of a gambling fairy Snowy and I'm wondering what odds are you giving on Necro being a guaranteed wolf?

I admire your spirit. Your furry, furry spirit. :)

No spirit, just facts. I'm dead anyways but I'd sooner eat a bullet than be on the end of a rope when we can lynch an actual wolf in yourself

Ok, so, tonight we take out Necro - find a wolf, kill a wolf. I do not know which one he is, but from previous posts of his, he may be Monster Beth'n'Gerry, but that would be a bit of a rookie mistake to make, so I truly cannot guess for sure. We'll know later.

Can you point out this bit please, where you think Necro slipped and reference Beth n Gerry?
    Tomorrow we have one, or two shots (one from Supernova, and one from Monster Beth'n'Gerry, if they did indeed inherit Krombopulous Michael's shot. They do also have the three role seeking bullets each though.

I think we have to assume they have inherited the one shot a day, since two people died yesterday; 1 at lynch, 1 at munch.

The one shot a day is only enacted from day 2, see my earlier post to fixxer

Not sure the timing fits.

Krombopulos Michael - a shot a day from d2 to d4.

Assuming Beth absorbed these powers (which seems obvious based on the shot this morning) then Neowise was shot by someone else, they died on night 1

Someone else shot Neo

Hey. I was also wondering about the neutral thing. Ok.. so this is another theory that I actually don't have much stock in - but why not throw it out there. For Neo - Birdperson - in the series Birdperson started off as good, but ended up evil (Phoenixperson). Neo claimed to be able to turn an evil person good, but - 1st he didn't follow up on it, and 2nd - his theory of them ratting out their teammates would be a bit game breaky, and 3rd, he wouldn't answer questions about it. So, I wonder if he could only / also turn good people evil.

But that's only a theory.

So, re. the breadcrumb, what I was referring to was:

ah. I miunderstood - I thought you had breadcrumbed your role earlier in the game. was hoping you had!

Night 0 was Sunday

Day 1 was yesterday from 10am to 10pm (well 9.41pm)

Night 1 was 9.41pm to 10am

Day 2 began this morning with two munches, and a shot.

Neowise was shot by someone else.

• Advertisement

Evening All!

I'm a bit of a gambling fairy Snowy and I'm wondering what odds are you giving on Necro being a guaranteed wolf?

100% Miss. :)

Advertisement