Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Necro wrote: »
    Well I can guarantee that I'm flipping village so....

giphy.gif

Seriously dude. Why would you claim Rick? If it was true, Supernova would be all over you like a rash. Could you not just claim Jessica or something?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Amazing that nobody but the person being lynched has looked into anyone else today.

I won't be here to do the village work tomorrow so someone had better step up

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Seriously dude. Why would you claim Rick? If it was true, Supernova would be all over you like a rash. Could you not just claim Jessica or something?

Because we need to lynch a wolf and not the main fooking character

Also you seem very sure of the Supernova thing. Are you Supernova?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Can we get a reminder on who is voting where please, I'm only aware of:

Necro - SnowyMay, JohnGreenFan
    SnowyMay - Necro

FixXxer, Little Miss Fairy, Eduard, where are your votes going?

• Advertisement

Nobody is even listening anyways, dunno why I'm bothering.

Because we need to lynch a wolf and not the main fooking character

Ok - let me play along briefly, and then stop, because I think we're boring the thread.

Say you were Rick and I was evil, and you somehow manage to turn things around. I get lynched, and then the main fooking character gets munched. That's a bit counter productive, no?

So, no more around in circles. You are a wolf. Definitely. 100%. No doubt, no questions, no argument - well, except from you Necro, and that's understandable in fairness.

This was fun mostly, but I'm going to take a small break. Will be back about 30 mins before the lynch though, and if anybody has questions (reasonable ones mind :pac:), I am more than happy to answer them.

(Go team village!)

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Cards on the table who voted for me

Nobody is even listening anyways, dunno why I'm bothering.

Dom't be so sad. We are listening. I just don't believe you. No hard feelings though :D

Also you seem very sure of the Supernova thing. Are you Supernova?

Ahhhh - it's in the OP!!! No, I'm not Supernova, or any evil. Or a neutral for that matter (before you ask). All good here.

Ok - now a small break. :p

• Advertisement

Cards on the table who voted for me

who did you vote for, more importantly

Ok - let me play along briefly, and then stop, because I think we're boring the thread.

Say you were Rick and I was evil, and you somehow manage to turn things around. I get lynched, and then the main fooking character gets munched. That's a bit counter productive, no?

You're getting me lynched anyways based on absolutely no evidence so why would I allow myself to die based on your say so?

I'm going out on my terms, and that's by not being lynched while we string your wolfy ass up

Me

It's day three tomorrow then I can say what I am doing

Dom't be so sad. We are listening. I just don't believe you. No hard feelings though :D

And you believe Snowy based on....?

Fairytales and cookies?

Of these 646 posts how many about who I voted for

And you believe Snowy based on....?

Fairytales and cookies?

Based on snowy, your slip about the teams, and alll the way back at the start of the game when green and red said you focusing on khals wording of a post being a red flag for you being a wolf, and then he gets munched

Me

Just to be clear, you're voting for yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

Can we get a reminder on who is voting where please, I'm only aware of:

Necro - SnowyMay, JohnGreenFan
    SnowyMay - Necro

FixXxer, Little Miss Fairy, Eduard, where are your votes going?

I do like to back a winner. Think Necro claiming Rick is a bit of a Hail Mary move. I'm hoping Snowy hasn't blinkers on.

Based on snowy, your slip about the teams, and alll the way back at the start of the game when green and red said you focusing on khals wording of a post being a red flag for you being a wolf, and then he gets munched

Fair enough. Not a slip, simply a musing. Even clarified later.

Green always focuses on me as a wolf he's mad to catch me out. But not getting into a meta argument because I hate people playing that way.

And Snowy is lying, the timing backs me up there

• Advertisement

Where did I say that I'm not able to remove errors only a wolf would be this unwavering

Would love to do this again sometime maybe Archer as the theme if that's not been done

Would love to do this again sometime maybe Archer as the theme if that's not been done

There's at least one game a month, you can check this post for upcoming themes, some get revealed, some don't.

All the games are fun though.

Apart from when you get mislynched, that sucks :(

When the time comes they'll get what's coming to them maybe not today but definitely tomorrow as if by hook this game goes on its gonna be crazy tomorrow

Time for some music anyways, I've said my piece

Any sign of FixXxer?

Anyone watching Great British Bake Off final?

Been watching His Dark Material myself on and off all day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

FixXxer, if you're around, what do you make of Snowy's claim? Do you think it's true or do you think it's fake-claim because Necro said they might be a wolf?

No counter claim apart from Necro, peek fits good powers more than evil. Chances are it's all good.

No benefit to the two same team wolves bussing a buddy at this stage I don't think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

Watching Bake Off here

Advertisement