Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from vegan forum

Options
  • 22-11-2020 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭

I wish to complain about a) the charter of the vegan forum and b) being banned from the forum for highlighting the inflammatory language being used.

This is despite reporting the post on Friday, I received an infraction and was immediately banned before I could even read the infraction

The vegan charter was changed very recently to allow posters to use the term “cruelty free” when referring to vegan products. The use of this language is totally unacceptable and should be removed immediately from the charter. It is inflammatory and derogatory to the 100 thousand animal farmers in this country.

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

This forum isn't for discussion of charters and the like, for that you need to go to the Help Desk forum.

You can appeal your ban here though, can you confirm you have discussed your ban with the mod who banned you since? You have to do that before appealing here.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭Panch18

Mickeroo wrote: »
    This forum isn't for discussion of charters and the like, for that you need to go to the Help Desk forum.

You can appeal your ban here though, can you confirm you have discussed your ban with the mod who banned you since? You have to do that before appealing here.

Thanks.

Ok thanks Mickeroo

It’s the change in charter that is the real problem here so will create a thread in the help forum

The ban is what it is - on that forum you can’t have a discussion as you will be banned if your not a vegan. Without a shadow of doubt there is no level of fairness

There is a real problem there - but c’est la vie

Will go to help desk

Thanks for your time

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Ok Panch, no worries. I will close this thread then, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement