If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG CX 65 and soundbar

Options
  • 22-11-2020 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi team,
    I'm interested in buying the LG OLED CX in 65 inches and a matching LG SN7CY soundbar. What's your best price including delivery to Co Wicklow?
    My friend Brendan has recommended your shop, I believe he pretty much owns everything you have in stocl 😂
    Thank you!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

SilFrost wrote: »
    Hi team,
    I'm interested in buying the LG OLED CX in 65 inches and a matching LG SN7CY soundbar. What's your best price including delivery to Co Wicklow?
    My friend Brendan has recommended your shop, I believe he pretty much owns everything you have in stocl 😂
    Thank you!
    Hi SilFrost.

Thanks for getting in touch with us :)

The 65CX5 has already been reduced in price recently to the current 1979 Euro.
    The SN7CY is at 349 Euro.

I have very little further movement on these items but could squeeze the total down to 2317 delivered.
    The TV would also included our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 SilFrost

I have very little further movement on these items but could squeeze the total down to 2317 delivered.

Hi Kenny, thanks for the info!
    Any other soundbars that would work the same for a cheaper price?
    No additional Black Friday deals on the TV? :)
    Thank you!

Hi Kenny, thanks for the info!
    Any other soundbars that would work the same for a cheaper price?
    No additional Black Friday deals on the TV? :)
    Thank you!
    Hi Silfrost.

The LG SN7CY would be the starting point for the Atmos soundbars so there is nothing cheaper that could be substituted for it.

If you didn't mind about Atmos you could check out the Yamaha YAS209 at 299 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204275-yamaha-yas109-black-soundbar-with-alexa-built-in.aspx

Or the Polk Signa with wireless subwoofer at 269 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203722-polk-signa-s2-soundbar.aspx

The 65CX was already reduced as part of of Black Friday deals. We do have a 14 day price promise in place so that if you make a purchase and the price drops within 14 days of purchase you can give us a call and we can refund any valid price difference back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Metalrobe

I would highly recommend shelling for the atmos to be honest. I really find it works well.

Thanks Kenny. I'll stick with the Atmos one then. How does one go about ordering? I called but the sales option isn't available. The website says press 3 and I did, but apparently it wasn't sales.
    I left my details for a call back.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny. I'll stick with the Atmos one then. How does one go about ordering? I called but the sales option isn't available. The website says press 3 and I did, but apparently it wasn't sales.
    I left my details for a call back.
    Hey SilFrost.

The lines are very busy this morning.

PM me your number and i can drop you a call for details.

Hey SilFrost.

Done, check your inbox. Chris called me but I couldn't pick up. When I call back, the people at the other end of the line tell me that sales is a different number yet they won't provide it. Waiting for a callback :)

Hey SilFrost.

Done, check your inbox. Chris called me but I couldn't pick up. When I call back, the people at the other end of the line tell me that sales is a different number yet they won't provide it. Waiting for a callback :)
    Hey SilFrost.

I will call you within the next 10 minutes.

Hey SilFrost.

Just got a callback now from Chris. I'm all sorted. Thanks so much!

Hey SilFrost.

Just got a callback now from Chris. I'm all sorted. Thanks so much!
    Happy Days SilFrost.

I'll make sure it is processed straight away.

Thanks again for the business :)

• Advertisement

Happy Days SilFrost.

Hi again, been trying to call for the last hour to no avail. Never got a receipt of my order and have received the soundbar but not the TV. Were they sent separately or did DPD just forget to deliver the TV?

Happy Days SilFrost.

Hi again, been trying to call for the last hour to no avail. Never got a receipt of my order and have received the soundbar but not the TV. Were they sent separately or did DPD just forget to deliver the TV?
    Hi SilFrost.

Sorry for the hassle with getting through on the phone. We are getting a high volume of calls at the moment.

The TV was sent via a different courier.

We had to ship the items from two different locations.

You should have had a text message from Aramex regarding delivery of the TV.

If not let me know and I'll chase them for you.

Ah yes, I did! I somehow thought they were the same one.
    What about the receipt of purchase please? My guess is that you have a wrong email. Let me PM you my address so you can resend it.

Ah yes, I did! I somehow thought they were the same one.
    What about the receipt of purchase please? My guess is that you have a wrong email. Let me PM you my address so you can resend it.
    Hey SilFrost.

Hopefully you should have your receipts now :)

Hey SilFrost.

I do, thanks a mil!

Hey SilFrost.

I do, thanks a mil!
    Happy Days SilFrost :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.