Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Vaccine

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Sooooo, electronic devices are capable of being produced at nano levels

Bill Gates + Millions of dollars --> Pfizer Vaccine Research --> (me drawing a picture)
    Ok. What electronic devices are you referring to?
    Which ones do you believe are in the vaccine?
    What is their purpose?
    What has this to do with lipids? Do you know what lipids are?

You're not drawing a picture. You're not providing anything other than surface level fantasies that you can't detail, never mind substantiate.
    Again, I believe this is because you don't have anything behind it. You just got scared by a scary science word you don't actually understand. And you are now clinging to this scary science word because all of you other claims about the vaccine have been shown to be empty and now you're desperate for anything to justify your irrational fear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

if I'm wrong and you are right then you can be happy in the knowledge that you made the right decision

Happy Vaxmas

if I'm wrong and you are right then you can be happy in the knowledge that you made the right decision

Happy Vaxmas

And again, you're running away from points and direct questions you can't answer.

I'm genuinely preplexed as to why you think this "well we'll see who's right" posts are helping you or somehow make it look like you're not running away.

You are wrong. There's no "if".
    All of your claims are either false or vague to the point of being meaningless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭chewed

Lex Luthor is a troll......let's leave it at that.

Steve012 wrote: »
    Why Lex, 2 or 3 vaccines here by next spring at latest, Herd immunity if 60% take it.

There is the apprehension of the wait, after xmas cases start rising and social distancing continuing , possible further lockdown/restrictions, while vaccine is rolled out.

Tuff months ahead for sure, more will get it more will pass away. but IMO it's looking like the beginning of the end.

This is not an accident
    The world is never going to be the same again
    5% will get the message
    When you are all watching your savings dwindle away with negative interest rates and hyperinflation kicks in, house prices get hit hard, remember Lex tried to warn you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,231 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

This is not an accident

Okay, what is being done on purpose then? by who? why? Explain with details.

7th or 8th or 20th time asking, who knows, losing count here.

do your due diligence and ignore whats being said on the TV
    dont expect on the 1st Jan 2021 that this will be a new year with hope
    This is just a drill for whats to come

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Okay, one of the ingredients in vaccines is dihydrogen monoxide, that stuff actually rusts metal, apparently it's required though

Dissolves many things as well. My body my choice

15 reported deaths today yet we are in level 3
    A few months ago this would have been critical

Vaccine is weeks away yet they are allowing visits into nursing homes

Why?
    Ask yourself why?

do your due diligence and ignore whats being said on the TV
    dont expect on the 1st Jan 2021 that this will be a new year with hope

I'll ask again, what is being done on purpose then? by who? why? Explain with details.

If you can't answer, then why are earth are you claiming things you have utterly no notion of yourself?

Even flat-earthers have some sort of substance, your views on the other hand..

• Advertisement

Ok, what's to come?

Why should anyone believe you when you've been so wrong and evasive so far?

Very soon you’ll start hearing about high profile people catching the deadly covid-19
    Politicians, celebrities, executives, millionaires etc

Very soon you’ll start hearing about high profile people catching the deadly covid-19
    Ok, and this will fit into your conspiracy theory how...?

Again you're not providing anything with any depth or substance.
    I think this is because there is no depth or substance behind your conspiracy.
    It's literally just vague statements.

Why are you dodging all the points out to you?
    Does it not shake your faith in your beliefs that you can't answer them at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You are losing credibility with every post like this with empty soundbites.

Can you at least expand on them and address some of the questions put to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭CVB

Surprisingly Bill Gates Microsoft has helped donated of course as he has helped develop the secret nano tracked and ID CHIP into this covid vaccine for governments to spy on people reduce crime and know everything about each person easy identified and tracked

They can track us find us criminals missing people ID us in public without us knowing.... etc

5G masts gone up very quick the nano track secret chip in the vaccine must use the 5G masts latest technology for service and tracked to work ......

Mandatory vaccination...... they say no but this could change.....

What do you think......

CVB

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭CVB

And leo varadkar said he publicly show him getting vaccine..... yeah ..... but he gets the empty no 5G tracking and person identification spy chip vaccine for show everyone it's safe etc get it ...... yeah ....FAKE news ... how can be believe he gets same vaccine as us ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

CVB wrote: »
    And leo varadkar said he publicly show him getting vaccine..... yeah ..... but he gets the empty no 5G tracking and person identification spy chip vaccine for show everyone it's safe etc get it ...... yeah ....FAKE news ... how can be believe he gets same vaccine as us ....

So there is two versions of the vaccine on the go. One with a chip, one without?

Are the people giving the vaccines in on the conspiracy too. How do they know to give Leo the blue vaccine & not the red one.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Denny61

People who get this vaccine will yes build up immunity. But that's not the end..as they will show very little symptoms..if they get the virus. But this is the frightening thing..they will still be carriers and spread it to other people who might not have got the vaccine or no immunity...we can't go back to any sense of normality for years till the virus is eradicated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,706 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You mean like Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Tom Hanks, Irish Elba etc?

• Advertisement

Surprisingly Bill Gates Microsoft has helped donated of course as he has helped develop the secret nano tracked and ID CHIP into this covid vaccine for governments to spy on people reduce crime and know everything about each person easy identified and tracked
    Could you provide the evidence you have that any the vaccines that will be used contain any such chip?

Other conspiracy theorists have claimed quite vehemently that the vaccines do not contain this chip yet.
    Others become quite upset when you call it a chip.

So why are those conspiracy theorists wrong when they use the same "evidence" as you?

They can track us find us criminals missing people ID us in public without us knowing.... etc

5G masts gone up very quick the nano track secret chip in the vaccine must use the 5G masts latest technology for service and tracked to work ......

Mandatory vaccination...... they say no but this could change.....

What do you think......

CVB

I think you have made an awful lot of claims without showing a single shred of evidence.

Could you provide evidence for the bolded parts?

haha Dr Death is up to his lies again

"TEST TEST TEST........."

Now you cant rely on the tests

Its only as good as the context in which it is taken

But its on the Irish Times so the 95% will swallow it

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/nphet-warns-public-not-to-rely-on-covid-19-tests-before-mixing-with-family-1.4433448

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You are losing credibility with every post like this with empty soundbites.

Can you at least expand on them and address some of the questions put to you.

Its a statement, watch this space

oh hang on.....talk show host who captures millions of stay at home moms would be ideal person to have contracted the "virus"

Ellen the Generous has just tested positive

Let the flood gates open

oh hang on.....talk show host who captures millions of stay at home moms would be ideal person to have contracted the "virus"

Let the flood gates open

So your position is that famous people are claiming to have caught covid19 for some sort of nefarious purpose? Could it not be that they simply have caught it?

You obviously don't know anyone who has caught it and been bad with it or worse who has died. You're the Donald Trump of this thread, claim its all a hoax (for some weird conspiracy reason).

Let the flood gates open
    Loads of celebrities and politicians have gotten it to date, you're acting as if they've been immune up until now.

• Advertisement

ok I have been constantly asked for facts to back up what I say on this thread
    People have their opinions, obviously on here there are a lot of different ones
    I share mine, you share yours
    Do I think masks work? No
    Do I think lockdowns work? No
    Here's a little snippet about the recent Level 5 lockdown data before & after from various analytical and data bases
    https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/status/1326825189783564289

Here's a little snippet about the recent Level 5 lockdown data before & after from various analytical and data bases
    https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/status/1326825189783564289

Ivor cummins is an engineer, thats like taking advice from a carpenter in relation to heart surgery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

Ivor cummins is an engineer, thats like taking advice from a carpenter in relation to heart surgery.

Attacking the person rather than the arguement being made, that's a lovely way of discussing a topic.

But you haven't really shared yours and you've been very very evasive on your opinions. You keep making claims, then running away when you're challenged on them.

And then these new statements are simply untrue and you've not supported them at all.
    You've just declared them to be true based on ignorance.

Please go back and address the points you've run away from.

its data collection, facts, mathematics

• Advertisement

Attacking the person rather than the arguement being made, that's a lovely way of discussing a topic.

He's cherry picking data to suit his point, ignores certain points such as earlier increased lockdowns in locations. On top of that, we know for a fact via the likes of Sweden that limited measures simply don't work. Their numbers are over 3 times higher than their neighbours when I last checked.

So ya, random twitter video is not a great source.

He's cherry picking data to suit his point, ignores certain points such as earlier increased lockdowns in locations. On top of that, we know for a fact via the likes of Sweden that limited measures simply don't work. Their numbers are over 3 times higher than their neighbours when I last checked.

So ya, random twitter video is not a great source.

if the data supported that Level 3 lockdown was working then why go to Level 5
    That was my point
    Its all about control

That was my point
    Its all about control
    Control by who and for what purpose?
    This is just more empty shallow sound bites you can't actually elaborate on.

the longer the tyranny the government can impose on people, the more likely they will be to take the vaccine when its rolled out to get back to a "normal" way of life

the longer the tyranny the government can impose on people, the more likely they will be to take the vaccine when its rolled out to get back to a "normal" way of life
    Ok.
    Why do they want people to take the vaccine?

He's cherry picking

Cherry picking?

Thats a joke

I posted on here or another forum before I was "silenced" about the validity of the PCR testing and I was told that was nonsense and my claims were false, but when the all powerful Irish Times has an article from our glorious leaders that the PCR tests cant be relied on, people just brush by that comment and focus on comments I had posted subsequent to that one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭patnor1011

Yeah. 95% effectivenes of a vaccine developed and rolled out in 6 months while vaccines researched and improved for decades generally claim 50-60% effectiveness.

Is The Globalist “Reset” Failing? The Elites May Have Overplayed Their Hand

https://alt-market.us/is-the-globalist-reset-failing-the-elites-may-have-overplayed-their-hand/

patnor1011 wrote: »
    Yeah. 95% effectivenes of a vaccine developed and rolled out in 6 months while vaccines researched and improved for decades generally claim 50-60% effectiveness.

Is The Globalist “Reset” Failing? The Elites May Have Overplayed Their Hand

https://alt-market.us/is-the-globalist-reset-failing-the-elites-may-have-overplayed-their-hand/

thanks for sharing

patnor1011 wrote: »
    Source please?
    Conspiracy websites and blogs do not count as sources.

Also, how does this fit with the conspiracy you're suggesting?
    Did they just mess up and over hype the vaccine?

people just brush by that comment and focus on comments I had posted subsequent to that one
    So, when are you going to go back and address the myriad of points and questions put to you?

Particularly I still would like you to explain why you were worried about lipids and how your expertise in nanotechnology applies.
    You kinda just brushed past all that...

• Advertisement

I'm not attacking the person, I'm attacking the persons lack of qualifications in relation to the subject.

its data collection, facts, mathematics

I'm sorry but your post on this thread prove that facts don't matter to you, when you answer questions that have been asked of you instead of flippantly ignoring them with one line childish responses then maybe you will be taken seriously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

King Mob wrote: »
    Ok, and this will fit into your conspiracy theory how...?

Again you're not providing anything with any depth or substance.
    I think this is because there is no depth or substance behind your conspiracy.
    It's literally just vague statements.

Why are you dodging all the points out to you?
    Does it not shake your faith in your beliefs that you can't answer them at all?

He's waiting for the next episode to be released on YouTube before he can answer the questions. I think there's a special Xmas double bill on the way.

I better not reply to that last comment or I could get banned again for voicing my opinion

I better not reply to that last comment or I could get banned again for voicing my opinion

In fairness, if it's ban worthy then it's less so voicing an opinion and more like being abusive...

no comment then on the ground breaking news about the validity of the PCR testing?

Have you ever considered that your opinions are completely wrong and baseless?

Lockdowns for example. The world introduced lockdown measures, cases decreased. When those measures were reduced across the world, in many areas cases increased. These measures were then re-introduced to cope with the resurgence, and in many reasons the cases have started to decrease again.

Ergo, lockdown measures do have an impact. Children understand this stuff. Why do you have such difficulty with this? it's like you are just being blindly contrarian for the sake of it.

aido79 wrote: »
    He's waiting for the next episode to be released on YouTube before he can answer the questions. I think there's a special Xmas double bill on the way.

535827.jpg

no comment then on the ground breaking news about the validity of the PCR testing?
    No comment on the dozens of points you've been running away from?
    Nothing at all?

You've brushed past so many at this stage.

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Have you ever considered that your opinions are completely wrong and baseless?

Lockdowns for example. The world introduced lockdown measures, cases decreased. When those measures were reduced across the world, in many areas cases increased. These measures were then re-introduced to cope with the resurgence, and in many reasons the cases have started to decrease again.

Ergo, lockdown measures do have an impact. Children understand this stuff. Why do you have such difficulty with this? it's like you are just being blindly contrarian for the sake of it.

its an opinion, I'm entitled to it
    Children listen to what is being told to them by adults
    Some choose to have their own mind and form their own opinion

Have you ever thought that the number of cases reduced because tests were reduced or do you believe everything you read and hear on the main stream media?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement