Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Vaccine

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,205 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

If it is OPTIONAL to not take tests or wear masks then why do we have the option?

It is law to wear masks in certain places in certain countries.

In other places it's more of a guideline. Not seeing the conspiracy angle here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Yes, and read carefully. It wasn't rescinded.

RESOLVED, That our American Medical Association rescind its statement calling for physicians
    5 to stop prescribing hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine until sufficient evidence becomes
    6 available to conclusively illustrate that the harm associated with use outweighs benefit early in
    7 the disease course. Implying that such treatment is inappropriate contradicts AMA Policy
    8 H-120.988, “Patient Access to Treatments Prescribed by Their Physicians,” that addresses off
    9 label prescriptions as appropriate in the judgement of the prescribing physician (Directive to
    10 Take Action); and be it further

Im baffled to be honest
    But it shows they dont have concerns about the drug if they are thinking about rescinding it
    Why now after so many died

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Dohnjoe;115622870

Show me that law please. And I, or anyone else is not trying to table a conspiracy angle.

enno99 wrote: »
    RESOLVED, That our American Medical Association rescind its statement calling for physicians
    5 to stop prescribing hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine until sufficient evidence becomes
    6 available to conclusively illustrate that the harm associated with use outweighs benefit early in
    7 the disease course. Implying that such treatment is inappropriate contradicts AMA Policy
    8 H-120.988, “Patient Access to Treatments Prescribed by Their Physicians,” that addresses off
    9 label prescriptions as appropriate in the judgement of the prescribing physician (Directive to
    10 Take Action); and be it further

Im baffled to be honest
    But it shows they dont have concerns about the drug if they are thinking about rescinding it
    Why now after so many died

Resolved doesn't mean accepted. The AMA hasn't changed their stance on HCQ.

And even if down the line they do, it doesn't automatically mean there's some conspiracy afoot. Medical advice on risky treatments has changed before, usually with more data.

Show me that law please.

e.g.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own

"There are some places where you must wear a face covering by law, unless you are exempt or have a reasonable excuse (see When you do not need to wear a face covering below)."

"Enforcement measures for failing to comply with this law
    Premises where face coverings are required should take reasonable steps to promote compliance with the law.

The police can take measures if members of the public do not comply with this law without a valid exemption and transport operators can deny access to their public transport services if a passenger is not wearing a face covering, or direct them to wear one or leave a service.

If necessary the police and Transport for London (TfL) officers have enforcement powers, including issuing fines of £200 (reduced to £100 if paid within 14 days) for the first offence.

Repeat offenders receiving fines on public transport or in an indoor setting will have their fines doubled at each offence."
    And I, or anyone else is not trying to table a conspiracy angle.

Yeah but it just turns these threads into make-shift Corona info sessions with no relevance to conspiracy theories, which is apparently what this forum is about

The "law" please in these "certain places" and in "certain countries", if you please.

Following that it's [by your own admission] an option, correct?

e.g.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own

"There are some places where you must wear a face covering by law, unless you are exempt or have a reasonable excuse (see When you do not need to wear a face covering below)."

"Enforcement measures for failing to comply with this law
    Premises where face coverings are required should take reasonable steps to promote compliance with the law.

The police can take measures if members of the public do not comply with this law without a valid exemption and transport operators can deny access to their public transport services if a passenger is not wearing a face covering, or direct them to wear one or leave a service.

If necessary the police and Transport for London (TfL) officers have enforcement powers, including issuing fines of £200 (reduced to £100 if paid within 14 days) for the first offence.

Repeat offenders receiving fines on public transport or in an indoor setting will have their fines doubled at each offence."

Yeah but it just turns these threads into make-shift Corona info sessions with no relevance to conspiracy theories, which is apparently what this forum is about

Nice quick googling there. Now, why don't you tell us where it is the LAW. The statute, perhaps. That would help. Is there a law that predicates the wearing of a mask?

There is a law that predicates the wearing of a seatbelt or the operation of a motor vehicle at certain speeds and at a certain age.

What LAW denotes that someone must wear a mask, when and where and what is the crime, and under what statute?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The "law" please in these "certain places" and in "certain countries", if you please.

Following that it's [by your own admission] an option, correct?
    Since you're back and getting pretty demands with the questions there, any chance you'll be going back to any of the points and questions you've been dodging?

You see, I like to go by the letter of THE LAW.

I suppose that makes me a "leftie" or an "upstart".

If the LAW mandates that I have to do or NOT do something then fine, I will obey the LAW.

If, however, that stipulation is open to my choice, ergo, it is OPTIONAL, then the OPTION is mine and mine to exercise.

There are airlines currently insisting that you provide evidence of COVID negativity before travelling. If you read the small print you will find that this is illegal and in contravention of the EU Charter. It is also in contravention of the Geneva Protocols.

Now, DJ, and your fellow traveller, KM, you will more than likely come back saying that "one must adhere to the norms or we'll all die" as is your wont.

If these norms/advisories/recommendations are so important to saving lives then why are they optional?

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

The talk on this thread (which is on a conspiracy board of all places) really worries me. Most people here and almost everyone I know tells me that they will take the vaccine. Arguments like "oh come on it's just a vaccine" or "it won't be mandatory" are not valid. Here's what's going to happen:

1. RTE & co will shout out "GREAT NEWS, the vaccine is here for Christmas. Please, I know you all really really want it, but let the sick and elderly get it first"
    2. Droves of people will come and take it
    3. RTE will say "Well, we have about 60% of people who took it. Great, but not enough"
    4a. The govt (which are the same entity as both NPHET and RTE) will announce restrictions on people who don't have the vaccine.
    4b. "Independent" companies such as ticketmaster and your employer will require the vaccine.
    5. The "passport" will come into effect.
    6. RTE will make the (possibly even more sedated) droves HATE the people who haven't taken the vaccine. Think hate week in 1984. This has already happened at the start with neighbours ratting on each other. They will use these tactics again and it will become increasingly stigmatised to refuse the shot.
    7. It will finally be made mandatory under stricter and stricter punishments.

I will not take an experimental (RNA) vaccine that hasn't been tested for more than a year. I will not give up my bodily integrity to save myself from a disease which only kills 0.05% of people. Your grandma died of Covid? Sorry, I truly am, but if I was 80 and diabetic, I wouldn't want the whole economy stopping for me either. I wouldn't want to take the most beautiful years out of everyone else's lives just so I can go and die without any dignity. I would rather die proud. I will not let them inject me with anything for as long as I will live unless *I* deem it necessary. I would rather be thrown in a cage than to live in such a clown world.

Having said that, I will find a dodgy doctor to fake my vaccination cert so I'll be good.

I am deeply saddened and ashamed by the response of the Irish people to this. The facts are literally in your face on the news and they tell you that something that's really not that bad is the absolute worst thing ever and you just believe them, hook, line and sinker. All countries are bad but I think Ireland is probably the worst one and with the least amount of protests/most amount of compliance/most amount of fear. Just 104 years ago, we had great men who revolted against the most powerful empire on earth. And now what do we do? Just comply.

Great post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 368 ✭✭antfin

You see, I like to go by the letter of THE LAW.

I suppose that makes me a "leftie" or an "upstart".

If the LAW mandates that I have to do or NOT do something then fine, I will obey the LAW.

If, however, that stipulation is open to my choice, ergo, it is OPTIONAL, then the OPTION is mine and mine to exercise.

There are airlines currently insisting that you provide evidence of COVID negativity before travelling. If you read the small print you will find that this is illegal and in contravention of the EU Charter. It is also in contravention of the Geneva Protocols.

Now, DJ, and your fellow traveller, KM, you will more than likely come back saying that "one must adhere to the norms or we'll all die" as is your wont.

If these norms/advisories/recommendations are so important to saving lives then why are they optional?

You should probably have a read of S.I. No. 296/2020 - Health Act 1947 (Section 31A – Temporary Restrictions) (Covid-19) (Face Coverings in Certain Premises and Businesses) Regulations 2020.

Of particular interest to you might be the inclusion of the failure to comply with the requirement to wear a face mask in certain circumstances unless you have reasonable excuse (which are stated in the SI) as a penal provision, contravention of which is expressly stated to be an offence under Section 31A of the Health Act 1947 as amended.

antfin wrote: »
    You should probably have a read of S.I. No. 296/2020 - Health Act 1947 (Section 31A – Temporary Restrictions) (Covid-19) (Face Coverings in Certain Premises and Businesses) Regulations 2020.

Of particular interest to you might be the inclusion of the failure to comply with the requirement to wear a face mask in certain circumstances unless you have reasonable excuse (which are stated in the SI) as a penal provision, contravention of which is expressly stated to be an offence under Section 31A of the Health Act 1947 as amended.

Oh, I see. So Legislation is effected under "certain" circumstances, pertinent to "certain" circumstances regarding the wearing or not, thereof, when entering a building, the owner of whom may or may not direct that such measures be adhered to."

GTFO.

Show me a law that states that I must wear a mask. Better still, upon presence of aforementioned LAW, tell me my options.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 368 ✭✭antfin

Oh, I see. So Legislation is effected under "certain" circumstances, pertinent to "certain" circumstances regarding the wearing or not, thereof, when entering a building, the owner of whom may or may not direct that such measures be adhered to."

GTFO.

Show me a law that states that I must wear a mask. Better still, upon presence of aforementioned LAW, tell me my options.

Thats not what the legislation says. It specifically provides;

4. (1) A person shall not, without reasonable excuse, enter or remain in a relevant premises in a relevant geographical location without wearing a face covering.

The obligation of a person responsible for a premises to inform you of this requirement is entirely seperate but I'm not going to quote the entire piece of legislation for you. It specifically provides that it is an offence to not wear a face covering on the premises listed in the schedule. You asked for an example of a law that requires a face covering to be worn in certain premises. That's an example in Ireland. Ignore it or try to argue it away if you want but it's clearly legislated for and it's an offence to not comply with it.

Again you misrepresent and strawman.
    It's very dishonest of you.
    Why these things are useful in slowing the virus has been explained to you. You don't believe these answers
    That's fine. Some people don't believe the world is round.

We aren't going to convince you.

So what's your explanation.
    We've yet to hear one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Or he makes a magic ray gun that irradiates them.

These vaccines are peer reviewed. There are way easier ways to slow population growth. Why look for such a convoluted hypothesis?

You seem to think people with science qualifications are beyond reproach, cannot be intimidated or bribed.

You dont think scientists, Doctors or Engineers could take a few euro and look the other way, could be intimidated or may have economic vested interests? No different to journalists, politicians, bankers or lawyers?

King Mob wrote: »
    Cool. Source?

Sorry man, I simply don't believe you.
    I also don't see what this has to do with the conspiracy you believe.

Ok. So all GPs in Ireland are in on this conspiracy.
    Could you explain what it is a bit more?
    Are all GPs part of the plot to depopulate the world?

So there was no Hepatitis C scandal that the HSE covered up and fought Bridget McColl tooth and nail on her death bed? Thousand of women contracted Hepatitis C. IF you find yourself on the ****ty end of the stick from the HSE and find out about their practices then you will.

Any GP who speaks out about it gets sacked. Dr Marcus De Brun recently got sacked. I know another former high ranking doctor who refused to certify three vaccines on safety grounds and was sacked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

You seem to think people with science qualifications are beyond reproach, cannot be intimidated or bribed.

You dont think scientists, Doctors or Engineers could take a few euro and look the other way, could be intimidated or may have economic vested interests? No different to journalists, politicians, bankers or lawyers?

Totes possible. Where is there any proof or evidence of this happening and why didn't the 1000s other scientists twig it?

Totes possible. Where is there any proof or evidence of this happening and why didn't the 1000s other scientists twig it?

Well after 8 years of hard studying, up all night, prepping for exams... Suddenly you have the big house, big car, three holidays a year, wife, kids, respectability in the community, bonus and stock options. Why would you do something to endanger that? All those things can be taken away so fast. See the Gardasil Developer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

antfin wrote: »

when you take peoples livelihoods away from them and they are barely surviving, they would rather wear a "face covering" than pay a fine

its easy manipulation

The majority of people I have spoken to are wearing them because they are told to or are afraid to be fined as they cant afford it

Its like asking the majority of Celtic fans in Ireland why they support Celtic, the majority of the replies will be "ah sure they're Irish"

• Advertisement

The talk on this thread (which is on a conspiracy board of all places) really worries me. Most people here and almost everyone I know tells me that they will take the vaccine. Arguments like "oh come on it's just a vaccine" or "it won't be mandatory" are not valid. Here's what's going to happen:

1. RTE & co will shout out "GREAT NEWS, the vaccine is here for Christmas. Please, I know you all really really want it, but let the sick and elderly get it first"
    2. Droves of people will come and take it
    3. RTE will say "Well, we have about 60% of people who took it. Great, but not enough"
    4a. The govt (which are the same entity as both NPHET and RTE) will announce restrictions on people who don't have the vaccine.
    4b. "Independent" companies such as ticketmaster and your employer will require the vaccine.
    5. The "passport" will come into effect.
    6. RTE will make the (possibly even more sedated) droves HATE the people who haven't taken the vaccine. Think hate week in 1984. This has already happened at the start with neighbours ratting on each other. They will use these tactics again and it will become increasingly stigmatised to refuse the shot.
    7. It will finally be made mandatory under stricter and stricter punishments.

I will not take an experimental (RNA) vaccine that hasn't been tested for more than a year. I will not give up my bodily integrity to save myself from a disease which only kills 0.05% of people. Your grandma died of Covid? Sorry, I truly am, but if I was 80 and diabetic, I wouldn't want the whole economy stopping for me either. I wouldn't want to take the most beautiful years out of everyone else's lives just so I can go and die without any dignity. I would rather die proud. I will not let them inject me with anything for as long as I will live unless *I* deem it necessary. I would rather be thrown in a cage than to live in such a clown world.

Having said that, I will find a dodgy doctor to fake my vaccination cert so I'll be good.

I am deeply saddened and ashamed by the response of the Irish people to this. The facts are literally in your face on the news and they tell you that something that's really not that bad is the absolute worst thing ever and you just believe them, hook, line and sinker. All countries are bad but I think Ireland is probably the worst one and with the least amount of protests/most amount of compliance/most amount of fear. Just 104 years ago, we had great men who revolted against the most powerful empire on earth. And now what do we do? Just comply.

pretty much sums it up

and if you think politicians will get the same vaccine as the general public, that never happens

But you will have all the cameras there and big claps from everyone just to convince the masses

These vaccines had massive testing scale, a lot more than most other vaccines - uptake on trials was huge..

To use the analogy of either O'Neill or McConkey in relation to the testing when they compared it to a painter coming to your house to paint 1 house in 10 days instead of 10 painters coming to your house and doing it in one day

There is no substitute for time and when you rush something, quality suffers

Well after 8 years of hard studying, up all night, prepping for exams... Suddenly you have the big house, big car, three holidays a year, wife, kids, respectability in the community, bonus and stock options. Why would you do something to endanger that? All those things can be taken away so fast. See the Gardasil Developer.

That's all hypothetical. Without any signs of evidence it means nothing.

After dreaming of being a doctor for most of your life and working for 8 years to become one someone asks you to betray your morals so you tell them to **** off. See, I can do it too. This theory needs to be grounded in factual proofs, so far none have been shared.

enno99 wrote: »
    American Medical Association Rescinds Previous Statement Against Prescription of Hydroxychloroquine to COVID-19 Patients
    CHICAGO, IL – The American Medical Association (AMA), in a surprising move, has officially rescinded a previous statement against the use of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in the treatment of COVID-19 patients, giving physicians the okay to return to utilizing the medication at their discretion.

Previously, the AMA had issued a statement in March that was highly critical of HCQ in regards to its use as a proposed treatment by some physicians in the early stages of COVID-19. In addition to discouraging doctors from ordering the medication in bulk for “off-label” use – HCQ is typically used to treat diseases such as malaria – they also claimed that there was no proof that it was effective in treating COVID, and that its use could be harmful in some instances.

However, on page 18 of a recent AMA memo, issued on October 30, (resolution 509, page 3) the organization officially reversed their stance on HCQ, stating that its potential for good currently may supersede the threat of any potential harmful side effects.

So, there we have it. HCQ could not be approved before the election, because President Trump had recommended it. Meanwhile, with an 8o +% reduced risk of having to be admitted to the hospital if administered with Azithromycin and Zinc as soon as testing positive or symptoms occurred, many (70000+) lives could have been saved.

https://lenbilen.com/2020/12/14/american-medical-association-rescinds-previous-statement-against-prescription-of-hydroxychloroquine-to-covid-19-patients/

Kinda f**ked up stalling with vaccines and this

O'Neill was saying the same about HCQ back in Jan/Feb on the LL Show, then it all stopped and he turned his attention to the vaccine

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    To use the analogy of either O'Neill or McConkey in relation to the testing when they compared it to a painter coming to your house to paint 1 house in 10 days instead of 10 painters coming to your house and doing it in one day

There is no substitute for time and when you rush something, quality suffers

Irrelevant analogy. This vaccine had plenty of scale, which is the opposite of what was claimed.

So what's the conspiracy lex? We should test the safety of this vaccine more?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

O'Neill was saying the same about HCQ back in Jan/Feb on the LL Show, then it all stopped and he turned his attention to the vaccine

Have you ever heard of the saying "prevention is better than cure"?

• Advertisement

and when you have the entire medical cartel being financially funded by the big pharma with big universities being sponsored for doing clinical trials for them, its very easy to see why they dont come out and give their views

it would be a start

but long before they roll it out over the next 12 months to millions of people

it would be a start

but long before they roll it out over the next 12 months to millions of people

Fine. What's the conspiracy so?

That's all hypothetical. Without any signs of evidence it means nothing.

After dreaming of being a doctor for most of your life and working for 8 years to become one someone asks you to betray your morals so you tell them to **** off. See, I can do it too. This theory needs to be grounded in factual proofs, so far none have been shared.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gardasil-researcher-speaks-out/

Plenty of people had opportunity to speak out about Mercks Vioxx when they were falsifying data. The people over at Distillers International fought against claims of Thalidomide.

IF you only knew what goes on with doctors and filing complaints against medical companies and the red tape you would understand.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gardasil-researcher-speaks-out/

Plenty of people had opportunity to speak out about Mercks Vioxx when they were falsifying data. The people over at Distillers International fought against claims of Thalidomide. Lets not talk about the shenanigans down at Stryker, the FDA are nearly resident there.

IF you only knew what goes on with doctors and filing complaints against medical companies and the red tape you would understand.

And where do we see evidence of this happening with one of these covid vaccines? The ones developed in the most transparent manner any vaccine has ever been developed with every country and medical group in the world scrutinising them.

• Advertisement

Irrelevant analogy. This vaccine had plenty of scale, which is the opposite of what was claimed.

Do you know how vaccines are trial or how many people take medical trials?
    The Alpha stage testing is done in Africa where it is paired with the "cocktail of HIV medications". How are you supposed to account for people in third world countries when you are talking about 3 failures in 30,000. The Beta testing is only done in first world countries at the end.

aido79 wrote: »
    Have you ever heard of the saying "prevention is better than cure"?

4 people in my house, many more in extended family of all ages
    All upped their dose of Vit D, A & Zinc this year and no issues

Thats prevention in a healthier way

But these measures dont make billions of dollars for the big pharmas

Do you know how vaccines are trial or how many people take medical trials?
    The Alpha stage testing is done in Africa where it is paired with the "cocktail of HIV medications". How are you supposed to account for people in third world countries when you are talking about 3 failures in 30,000. The Beta testing is only done in first world countries at the end.

This doesn't apply to the vaccines we are discussing in this thread.

There is a big difference between what has been said so far on this thread.

Point 1) we don't know anything about the long term effects of these vaccines and I am hesitant to take them due to this.

Point 2) Bill gates paid off every scientist in the world in order to spread an infertility virus.

Not sure how you guys are going from 1, which is reasonable to 2, which is unreasonable.

All upped their dose of Vit D, A & Zinc this year and no issues

Thats prevention in a healthier way

But these measures dont make billions of dollars for the big pharmas

None upped their dose of Vit D, A & Zinc this year and no issues.

What makes you think what you and your family have taken prevented you from getting covid19?

Is your conspiracy theory about big pharmaceutical companies?

Point 2) Bill gates paid off every scientist in the world in order to spread an infertility virus.

You dont have to pay off every scientist or threaten every scientist. You just have to make an example of one or two very publicly and it will all be grand. Take them out, sack them, kill their research and black list their students ought to do it.

You dont have to pay off every scientist or threaten every scientist. You just have to make an example of one or two very publicly and it will all be grand. Take them out, sack them, kill their research and black list their students ought to do it.

Where are these very public examples? Why have no other people spoken out about this, are the 1000s of scientists reviewing this data all complicit?

So there was no Hepatitis C scandal .

No I didn't say that. I said I didn't believe your personal anecdotes.

Notice how you like every other conspiracy theorist has dodged the direct questions posed to you.

That's very dishonest and makes me even less inclined to believe you or take you and your claims seriously.

Again you're claiming this, yet you're not showing that it has happened or it is true.
    It's just some fantasy you are making up and assuming that it can work on a global scale for a conspiracy no one has actually been able to explain or detail.

None upped their dose of Vit D, A & Zinc this year and no issues.

Great
    What makes you think what you and your family have taken prevented you from getting covid19?
    maybe we did, but we have had no issues

You asked me about prevention

Like you said, man or women in their 30's, spent 8yrs in medical training and maybe many more after that to get to a point in their life where they have a family, great lifestyle, private schools, nice cars, big house, big mortgage and main bread winner

I dont know too many who would throw that away too easily

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Resolved doesn't mean accepted. The AMA hasn't changed their stance on HCQ.

And even if down the line they do, it doesn't automatically mean there's some conspiracy afoot. Medical advice on risky treatments has changed before, usually with more data.

CT aside

On Oct 30th they had no or few concern's about it and put it forward for resolution
    or they wouldn't be even discussing it right ?

Great

maybe we did, but we have had no issues

You asked me about prevention

And I told you that we have had no issues by not taking any of the supplements you mentioned.

We all practiced social distancing and didn't attend mass gatherings. Do you have family members that may have done similar things or did they just take their supplements and carry on like they would have pre covid19?

Anyway back to the conspiracy around the vaccine..what should we be worried about? Are big pharmaceutical going to start telling us what to do and when to do it? When will it all start?Is covid19 just a warm up? What's your preferred brand of tinfoil?

Which ones have been made an example of very publicly? Who has been sacked or taken out? What research has been killed? What students have been blacklisted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

pour encourager les autres

Which ones have been made an example of very publicly? Who has been sacked or taken out? What research has been killed? What students have been blacklisted?

Dr Delores Cahill taken out of UCD. if she is gone out of the college then her research is gone too or taken over by someone else. I am sure there are other like dr Judy Mikovits.

Dr Delores Cahill taken out of UCD. if she is gone out of the college then her research is gone too or taken over by someone else. I am sure there are other like dr Judy Mikovits.

she was taken out because she talked nonsense and embarrassed UCD. That is a very poor example to be relying on.

pour encourager les autres

Women have a saying "Men are like tiles, you only have to lay them once and you can walk on them for life".

IF you were taken out of your profession at your age, do you think you could restart your career in another field and regain your pay cheque and esteem to its former heights?

Women have a saying "Men are like tiles, you only have to lay them once and you can walk on them for life".

IF you were taken out of your profession at your age, do you think you could restart your career in another field and regain your pay cheque and esteem to its former heights?

I'm not in the habit of talking out of my hoop publicly like your friend dolores

she was taken out because she talked nonsense and embarrassed UCD. That is a very poor example to be relying on.

DR Judy Mikovits? She was saying the same thing.

• Advertisement

I'm not in the habit of talking out of my hoop publicly like your friend dolores

You are damn right you dont, because you have the nice car, house, etc etc etc. Why would you say anything controversial?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement