Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Vaccine

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

I'm no authority on genetics, never claimed to be, unlike some on here.

So you knowless than me? Gotcha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,205 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

There is something already causing problems with depopulation with 1 in 6 Irish couples having problems with fertility.
    explain the microchip idea? Oh that already has happened with mobile phones.
    Mark of the Beast? It has happened before and it will happen again.

You believe in biblical prophecies?

Is there some connection with that and Covid?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    You believe in biblical prophecies?

Is there some connection with that and Covid?

Hmmmm to a certain degree there is an amount of interpretation.
    Like the tower of Babel and Nimrod is not about a building, it is a parable warning you about centralised government (see all Empires).
    The book of revelations is a warning and predictions not about dragons but about creation and destruction. Which we are fairly close to it at the moment.

King Mob wrote: »
    [

Oh. Ok. You believe all the conspiracies at once.

So where is your mobile phone? Less than 3 feet away from you? Do you have mobile data? We are tagged and no better than cattle in the eyes of some.

Hmmmm to a certain degree there is an amount of interpretation.
    Like the tower of Babel and Nimrod is not about a building, it is a parable warning you about centralised government (see all Empires).
    The book of revelations is a warning and predictions not about dragons but about creation and destruction. Which we are fairly close to it at the moment.

Okay, the regarding your comment about microchips, is there a link there with Covid? like do you believe that they are trying to implant us?

Okay, the regarding your comment about microchips, is there a link there with Covid? like do you believe that they are trying to implant us?

Yup see Terragrippers. They can micro chip dogs why not us?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So where is your mobile phone? Less than 3 feet away from you? Do you have mobile data? We are tagged and no better than cattle in the eyes of some.
    Ok. But you're subscribing to 3 very extreme and pretty ridiculous conspiracy theories that some other conspiracy theorists would say was too extreme for them.

You don't seem to be basing these wild beliefs on something other than evidence and rational thinking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

lol

We've been through countless explanations that even children can understand regarding the basics of how vaccines work and measures, yet you are continually "stumped".

vaccines or the COVID vaccine?

If you are referring to the COVID vaccine as an effective treatment, can you show the evidence to back this up?

There can not be that many people that have taken it and for there to be results to show its efficiency in treating for COVID

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

what do tire chains have to do with covid? Really interested to hear the connection.

• Advertisement

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    vaccines or the COVID vaccine?

If you are referring to the COVID vaccine as an effective treatment, can you show the evidence to back this up?

The answer is both. You don't understand any kind of vaccines it seems. This is a common factor in a lot of anti vax conspiracy theories.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,655 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So you knowless than me? Gotcha

So you are a "Genetics & treatments expert"?

they produced data back in April/May of peoples movements using google

The answer is both. You don't understand any kind of vaccines it seems. This is a common factor in a lot of anti vax conspiracy theories.

deflecting again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,038 ✭✭✭circadian

Dont shoot the messenger, that is what was told to me yesterday in class.

I'd love to know what institution this is.

So you are a "Genetics & treatments expert"?

No I am just learning and listening but who knows maybe one day it could be Dr Skooter immunologist. I have patience I have time. Just had an exam in genetic sequencing this morning.

• Advertisement

Technically it's possible to insert a microchip under someone's skin, that's already been done multiple times.

Is there a conspiracy involving microchips and Covid though?

circadian wrote: »
    I'd love to know what institution this is.
    You can ask.... Lets say it was an Irish University and not a printing press one.

No I am just learning and listening but who knows maybe one day it could be Dr Skooter immunologist. I have patience I have time. Just had an exam in genetic sequencing this morning.

Thats like knowing how to change a plug and calling yourself an electrician.

they produced data back in April/May of peoples movements using google

I get a monthly summary from google of all the places that I (well really my phone) has been. What's the conspiracy?

deflecting again

Well for one vaccines aren't treatments. They preventatives.

Like I said, you clearly don't know the first thing about them and your just pulling crap out of your arse when you're not dodging questions.
    And all because you're determined to buy into these mad conspiracies you know are nonsense.

Why are you doing this exactly? Why go to all this trouble to lie and dodge so you can claim to believe in something that makes you look ridiculous?

• Advertisement

Thats like knowing how to change a plug and calling yourself an electrician.

True but better than going at it with a screw driver than a hammer. You declined to disclose your profession, I welcome your response....

True but better than going at it with a screw driver than a hammer. You declined to disclose your profession, I welcome your response....

My profession? Let's just say I wouldn't be on the healing side of things. But the industry I do work in, well if there was a big plan to lock us all away and keep us oppressed I would have heard something about that by now.

My profession? Let's just say I wouldn't be on the healing side of things. But the industry I do work in, well if there was a big plan to lock us all away and keep us oppressed I would have heard something about that by now.

No no, now I stated what course I was on. be fair. Are you in security? Are you a member of DF. Are you an employee of Group 4?

Y'see this is why I love the sciences particularly Biology because I am good at them. This is why you dont see over at football, car maintenance or construction pages.

Y'see this is why I love the sciences particularly Biology because I am good at them. This is why you dont see over at football, car maintenance or construction pages.

Or the conspiracy forum, a bastion of sound science ;)

Well no you're not as you seem to believe several anti science conspiracy theories because you watched some YouTube videos about them and didn't think any deeper than that.

Well for one vaccines aren't treatments. They preventatives.

maybe tell Dohnjoe that, or are you the same?

Well no you're not as you seem to believe several anti science conspiracy theories because you watched some YouTube videos about them and didn't think any deeper than that.

I am doing ok in Biology and Bio Chemistry as well. I am just a man trying to make his way in the universe.

No no, now I stated what course I was on. be fair. Are you in security? Are you a member of DF. Are you an employee of Group 4?

No, you said

You won't see me.on them either.

I get a monthly summary from google of all the places that I (well really my phone) has been. What's the conspiracy?

does every comment in here have to be treated literally as a conspiracy?

If you get that kind of information, then it just confirms the statement about the ability to be tracked

It also allows them to generate data of where people are gathering, peoples movements, etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Great

We have already been told there will be a spike in cases, whatever I say wont change that

because they dont like to see anybody have a life
    Probably

So the conspiracy is to stop people enjoying their life?

• Advertisement

If you get that kind of information, then it just confirms the statement about the ability to be tracked

It also allows them to generate data of where people are gathering, peoples movements, etc

Them lads at google collect more information on you than Facebook.

It is the conspiracy theory forum last time i looked. you're just stating things that are not conspiracies. any actual conspiracy?

aido79 wrote: »
    So the conspiracy is to stop people enjoying their life?

thats not a conspiracy, thats the reality at the moment for most

Coming back to the point about microchips, do you think there is a conspiracy related to Covid to secretly or covertly microchip people?

No, you said

Its a course with Biology (major focus on Genetic and BioChem), Chemistry, Maths Physics at an Irish University and hope to work in immunology. Be like Beyonce and work it out.

Dont you have some square bashing to do?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

To misquote Shakespeare slightly:

A conspiracy, a conspiracy, my kingdom for a conspiracy

The vaccine that is going to be administered in Ireland comes in a vial which contains 5 doses. How many chips are in each vial? Is there only one and so only 1 in 5 people are chipped or is there 5 and they have devised a way ensured the chips are equally distributed to the 5 people receiving the vaccine from that particular vial?

The practicalities of this conspiracy theory are so easy to disprove at times.

Coming back to the point about microchips, do you think there is a conspiracy related to Covid to secretly or covertly microchip people?

I answered that already. Microchips are for dogs, Terragrippers and Nano technology are the future.

• Advertisement

whats the conspiracy? ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,038 ✭✭✭circadian

You should hear the terror I was told yesterday. The next stage is on the way and it will be more infectious.

There has been a mutation been found on the Corona virus. Guanine or Thymine codon has switch and it is going to have the same lethality but WAaay more infectious.

........and what do you do that you are an authority on Genetics? hey I am only tell you what a professor told the class.

Alright, so did the Professor claim that they have found this switch in amino acids and proven that it makes the virus more infectious, or did they mention this as a hypothesis? Purely putting it out there for thought and discussion among the class?

GT89 wrote: »

It's common practice get a vaccine certificate when receiving a vaccination. It's hardly a conspiracy. Every child has a vaccine record don't they?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

aido79 wrote: »
    It's common practice get a vaccine certificate when receiving a vaccination. It's hardly a conspiracy. Every child has a vaccine record don't they?

But they are not mandatory to enter premises or as a condition of travel on a mode of transportation

I answered that already. Microchips are for dogs, Terragrippers and Nano technology are the future.

what exactly is a terragripper? google returns nothing relevant only tyre chains.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,322 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

So you are saying the vaccine has these "terragrippers" or nano technology in it?
    Simple yes or no will do.
    Put there by whom and for what purpose?

I have worked in IT for about 20 years and I have never even heard of terragrippers...do you have information about what they are?

• Advertisement

But they are not mandatory to enter premises or as a condition of travel on a mode of transportation

Here's an example of where proof of vaccine is required for travel:

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/immunisation/Pages/yellow_fever.aspx

Is that a conspiracy or a measure to keep Australia free from yellow fever?

maybe tell Dohnjoe that, or are you the same?

No, this is often claimed conspiracy theorists who think they've cracked the code.

However you still don't understand what vaccines are.
    You can run away from this if you like, but not sure why you think it will help you.

You have lost all credibility at this point.

Terragrippers seem so far into the future that Google doesn't even know about them. The only thing that comes up is a brand of tyres called terragrippers.

Is it likely that the current covid19 vaccine contains terragrippers and nanotechnology? If not what's the conspiracy?

Can be required for traveling to certain counties already. Also plenty of creches require proof of vaccination or they won't take a child. The general conspiracies centered around things like quantum dot tattoos and such. Being vaccinated affecting going to mass gatherings etc is pretty reasonable.

When Margaret Keenan left the hospital after getting the vaccine, why did she need to wear a mask?

And all that hugging & kissing from her awaiting family. Surely thats not allowed under the current regime

Protect the elderly

The vaccine will protect you

Is everyone enjoying the show?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement