Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Vaccine

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

EyesClosed wrote: »
    I have asked you before and I'll ask again. Can you show me one of these cases... Show me an example of someone getting hit by a car who was declared dead of covid

Yes my friend down in Waterford was shown on the news as having died from Covid. She had pervasive learning disorder, suffered from epilepsy all her life and her parents were told she would be doing great if she made it to 15. She died during the height of the "pandemic". Her parents said she just died in her sleep and had nothing to do with Covid. if you want to PM me and I will send you on news articles.

faceman wrote: »
    There’s no way it’d be called a covid passport. Marketing would never approve.

I lived in a country in the 90’s that required a physical health passport for travel. You had to prove inoculation against yellow fever. It’s since been done away with (unless you’re travelling from a country with high incident rates)

It was a necessary step and was removed when there was no need.

It wasn’t called yellow fever passport. It had a very sexy name:

“International Certificate of Vaccination”

It’s a non story nowadays. No microchips were planted in my body. And no one bats an eyelid to it. Despite Africa being riddled with viruses and illness, no other diseases were added it to. Yellow fever represented the largest avoidable risk to the general public

I don’t see how covid is any different

You can call it whatever you like but they are going to have no travel without the vaccination and they are going to extend it to work and education, and possibly social welfare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,725 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You can call it whatever you like but they are going to have no travel without the vaccination and they are going to extend it to work and education, and possibly social welfare.

You make these bold claims without the slightest shred of evidence.

You make these bold claims without the slightest shred of evidence.

Quantas said last week they were going to enforce "No vaccine no Travel"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTAaD-YS9B8

"an electronic version of it"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

One airline saying they will refuse passengers is not a ban on travel. That is just one of a million transport companies in the world.

• Advertisement

Firstly that's far from definite in relation to travel, more than likely it'll vary by country. Secondly if a person has a legitimate reason to not get the vaccine, there would be exemptions. It's a tad entitled to assume you have a right to travel to a country if you potentially pose an unnecessary health risk.

In relation to work, that most likely would only apply if you work with at risk groups. Schools should have had required vaccines for years tbh. Most creches already do it.

One airline saying they will refuse passengers is not a ban on travel. That is just one of a million travel companies in the world.

Watch them all follow suit.

Come down on campus. You have Commisars, I mean student union members telling people to social distance and wear masks. I asked them who made them sherrif and I had note that I did not have to wear a mask under the exemptions. Then I told them to fupp off.

One airline saying they will refuse passengers is not a ban on travel. That is just one of a million transport companies in the world.

That is right its one airline right now and watch that grow. It amounts to "no passport no travel". Aparts from sailing I dont know how to drive to australia. No body is going to sail to australia for tourism purposes. The good news is people with significant value wont have to quarantine. So one law for thee and one law for me.

That is right its one airline right now and watch that grow. It amounts to "no passport no travel". Aparts from sailing I dont know how to drive to australia. No body is going to sail to australia for tourism purposes. The good news is people with significant value wont have to quarantine. So one law for thee and one law for me.

Mind clarifying on what you think the vaccine does?

Mind clarifying on what you think the vaccine does?

Nothing good. Previous vaccine should tell you no good comes of them.

• Advertisement

Okay, so a vague claim. Well the most recent prominent vaccine was the hpv vaccine which looks likely to eliminate a substantial number of cervical cancers. That's pretty great. Do you think the mmr vaccine is doing no good?

That's a private company thier house thier rules.

Polio victims would beg to differ.

That's a private company thier house thier rules.

Watch the full video, "we are working with governments". The majority of companies will follow suit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Please detail what you mean by this.

I think that this is just another vague empty statement that you aren't able to substantiate or back up.

Also, how do you explain the lack of smallpox?

Polio victims would beg to differ.

What about Gardasil, pandemrix and others?

Watch the full video, "we are working with governments". The majority of companies will follow suit.

Could mean a million things.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,654 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Nonsense. They couldn’t even make the PSC mandatory and you think they’ll make a covid health card mandatory for all those things.

Best of luck with that conspiracy theory :pac:

What about Gardasil, pandemrix and others?

What about them

You said

"Previous vaccine should tell you no good comes of them."

Polio vaccine proves that you are wrong.

King Mob wrote: »
    Please detail what you mean by this.

I think that this is just another vague empty statement that you aren't able to substantiate or back up.

Also, how do you explain the lack of smallpox?

Not every vaccine is made the same way. I would be concerned with the adjuvants used. The vaccines then arent the same as the vaccines used now.

• Advertisement

What about them

You said

And smallpox.
    And measles, mumps and rubella.
    And many others.

I think we're just seeing another person who doesn't know anything about vaccines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Any idea why there are no cases of polio any more?

I would be concerned with the adjuvants used.
    Why? Which ones?
    What is your concern?

Watch them all follow suit.

Come down on campus. You have Commisars, I mean student union members telling people to social distance and wear masks. I asked them who made them sherrif and I had note that I did not have to wear a mask under the exemptions. Then I told them to fupp off.
    And then the whole bus clapped, right?

What about them

You said

Regret and Gardasil, that says loads. CMO said "well it was within the numbers that were expected" on a TV3 interview. WTF They knew it would happen?
    Pandemrix and narcolepsy..... now the NHS said they want to limit the time against complaints and have indemnified the vaccine companies and themselves. Who buys anything without a warranty?

And then the whole bus clapped, right?

No I was on my own and the college was deserted. Student unions on a power trip.

Not every vaccine is made the same way. I would be concerned with the adjuvants used. The vaccines then arent the same as the vaccines used now.

What concerns do you actually have and what do you know about adjuvants or is this another word you learnt in college this week like you learned about terragrippers the other week?

No I was on my own and the college was deserted. Student unions on a power trip.

Are they in on the conspiracy?

Mm hmm. I'm sure that really happened.

Which adjuvants are you concerned about? Why are you concerned? What concerns do you have?

• Advertisement

Why? Which ones?
    What is your concern?

powdered aluminium, Mercury (Thimiserol)
    They are poisonous and they want to inject it into my muscle?

Could mean a million things.

Like.....No vaccine, no entry?

But neither of these things are in vaccines and they aren't adjuvants.
    Thimerosal is not an adjuvant it's a preservative, it is not mercury and it is not in the covid vaccines.
    Sodium explodes when exposed to air.
    Chlorine is used in poison gas weapons.

Why do you put both of these things on your food?

Mm hmm. I'm sure that really happened.

Yeah it did. One was some Social Science student. The colleges are deserted, with only essential labs going on.

Yeah it did.
    Mm hmm. Sure.
    I bet you showed them good and they were very stunned.

But neither of these things are in vaccines and they aren't adjuvants.
    Thimerosal is not an adjuvant it's a preservative, it is not mercury and it is not in the covid vaccines.

Sodium explodes when exposed to air.
    Chlorine is used in poison gas weapons.

Why do you put both of these things on your food?

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/adjuvants.html#:~:text=Aluminum%2Dcontaining%20adjuvants%20are%20vaccine,air%2C%20food%2C%20and%20water.

There is you aluminium. Also the ingredients are not posted on the packaging.
    I also have concerns over stem cells on both moral and scientific grounds.

Salts are essential for life. I also love homeopathy. I see a guy about every 6 months for it.

• Advertisement

Mm hmm. Sure.
    I bet you showed them good and they were very stunned.

I dont respect the students union any time I have asked for representation, they always shyed away. Most of them think they actually do something useful when they arent looting the tills.

Actually the girl told me she had Covid and was in ICU and the other 4 people didnt make it. I told her wasnt she great, with no fear to be in college again. I didnt believe her and she didnt believe me.

Please forgive if I favour the results of almost a hundred years of scientific proof over an illinformed sceptic on the internet.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/index.html

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/adjuvants.html#:~:text=Aluminum-containing%20adjuvants%20are%20vaccine,air%2C%20food%2C%20and%20water.

I have no doubt your diet would change dramatically also if you were to try to avoid foods that contained thimiserol or aluminium.

There is you aluminium. Also the ingredients are not posted on the packaging.
    That's not what the link says.
    You claimed that it was "powdered aluminium".
    You link does not say powdered aluminium
    You lied.

You also claimed that the vaccine contained Thimerosal and that it was mercrury and that it was an adjuvant.
    These were also lies.

You have also not explained what your issue is with this ingredients.
    I also have concerns over stem cells on both moral and scientific grounds.
    What concerns?
    I also love homeopathy. I see a guy about every 6 months for it.
    Yes, I'm sure you do. This would be in line with your complete lack of understanding of science.

I dont respect the students union any time I have asked for representation, they always shyed away. Most of them think they actually do something useful when they arent looting the tills.

Let me guess. They wouldn't back any of your half baked conspiracies?

aido79 wrote: »
    Please forgive if I favour the results of almost a hundred years of scientific proof over an illinformed sceptic on the internet.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/index.html

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/adjuvants.html#:~:text=Aluminum-containing%20adjuvants%20are%20vaccine,air%2C%20food%2C%20and%20water.

I have no doubt your diet would change dramatically also if you were to try to avoid foods that contained thimiserol or aluminium.

Are you also an electrical engineer who had no idea of the metric of a Nano or Pico was?

• Advertisement

Actually the girl told me she had Covid and was in ICU and the other 4 people didnt make it. I told her wasnt she great, with no fear to be in college again. I didnt believe her and she didnt believe me.
    Yup. I'm sure that's all true.

I also love homeopathy. I see a guy about every 6 months for it.

Have you any concerns about what he is mixing up?

aido79 wrote: »
    Let me guess. They wouldn't back any of your half baked conspiracies?

No I just wanted them to help with a social welfare problem..... fairly straightforward and to the point to be honest and nothing that wasnt done before.

Have you any concerns about what he is mixing up?

Nope. He consistently knows what he talking about unlike my GP who I feel sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Don’t mind them skooter, they want to insert stem cells and make skooter 2.0

begbysback wrote: »
    Don’t mind them skooter, they want to insert stem cells and make skooter 2.0

Hi Begby!!!! I missed you. Dont worry they wont be getting me or Mrs Skooter.

Are you also an electrical engineer who had no idea of the metric of a Nano or Pico was?

I have a complete understanding of what nano and pico and never gave the impression I didn't. There are a billion nanometers and a trillion picometers in a meter. Why would I find that difficult to understand?
    You seem to interpret things differently to the way the majority of people do so maybe this is where the mistake was made?
    Please feel free to show me where I failed to understand nano and pico.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

But he said that he expects other airlines to follow suit.

Like.....No vaccine, no entry?

You go to a club/restaurant in shorts and t-shirt and they say no you need to wear trousers with a shirt and tie so no service....are you being discriminated against?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

This has all been discussed already. But what is the conspiracy?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement