Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Vaccine

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

faceman wrote: »
    There’s no way it’d be called a covid passport. Marketing would never approve.

I lived in a country in the 90’s that required a physical health passport for travel. You had to prove inoculation against yellow fever. It’s since been done away with (unless you’re travelling from a country with high incident rates)

It was a necessary step and was removed when there was no need.

It wasn’t called yellow fever passport. It had a very sexy name:

“International Certificate of Vaccination”

It’s a non story nowadays. No microchips were planted in my body. And no one bats an eyelid to it. Despite Africa being riddled with viruses and illness, no other diseases were added it to. Yellow fever represented the largest avoidable risk to the general public

I don’t see how covid is any different

No one said anything about microchips.

Health Passport Ireland could, and I say could, encompass all health. I gave the example of a person with a cold being denied entry to a restaurant, for example. A person with a cold is technically unhealthy. So they could find themselves locked out of society. Why are they going to all the bother of trialling it across the country if they don't envision it being implemented in Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

No I just wanted them to help with a social welfare problem..... fairly straightforward and to the point to be honest and nothing that wasnt done before.

Maybe next time contact the relevant people and not the student union.
    This is good advice for everything in life by the way. Getting your information from correct sources will make life better for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,568 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/adjuvants.html#:~:text=Aluminum%2Dcontaining%20adjuvants%20are%20vaccine,air%2C%20food%2C%20and%20water.

There is you aluminium. Also the ingredients are not posted on the packaging.
    I also have concerns over stem cells on both moral and scientific grounds.

Salts are essential for life. I also love homeopathy. I see a guy about every 6 months for it.

if you seen him every 12 months it would do you twice as much good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

You go to a club/restaurant in shorts and t-shirt and they say no you need to wear trousers with a shirt and tie so no service....are you being discriminated against?

Not the same thing.

aido79 wrote: »
    Maybe next time contact the relevant people and not the student union.
    This is good advice for everything in life by the way. Getting your information from correct sources will make life better for you.

you are not aware of what I wanted, so you dont know what I wanted done. it involved an outside third party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,725 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Not the same thing.

Of course it is, its a private company choosing thier rules for who uses thier services.

Nope. He consistently knows what he talking about unlike my GP who I feel sorry.

What are his qualifications and what is his production facility like?

Does he have a quality program and audit system for all his ingredients?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Quiner wrote: »
    No one said anything about microchips.
    Many conspiracy theorists here have claimed something about microchips, nanotech RFID, quantum dot tatoos, marks of the beast...

Of course it is, its a private company choosing thier rules for who uses thier services.

There is a big difference between restricting travel and turning up inappropriately dressed at a restaurant.

• Advertisement

There is a big difference between restricting travel and turning up inappropriately dressed at a restaurant.

Hi, you seem to have missed my last post.
    Are you doing this on purpose because you can't defend your lies?

What are his qualifications and what is his production facility like?

Does he have a quality program and audit system for all his ingredients?

Which one the GP or the Homeopath?

One airline refusing service is not "restricting travel" the same as one restaurant refusing service cannot be classed as forced starvation.

Air travel is run by private companies, try flying Ryanair without a passport and see how far you get yet other airlines don't require one.

If Quantas insist on a vaccine then just use another airline.

you are not aware of what I wanted, so you dont know what I wanted done. it involved an outside third party.

You're right. I am not but I hope the relevant department was able to help you out.

King Mob wrote: »
    Many conspiracy theorists here have claimed something about microchips, nanotech RFID, quantum dot tatoos, marks of the beast...

No I did not ignore it, I just didnt see it. Are most people "chipped" already? Try getting a mobile phone off a teenager? Didnt Enda Kenny say years ago it would be great if we could microchip travellers like dogs.

The Mark of the Beast? You are referring to the book of revelations? I am aware of it and it needs a much deeper understanding of what it is than just simply reading it. Much the same as the Dragon consuming the new born baby is not to be taken literally. It is warning of an end/beginning of a significant age.

You're right. I am not but I hope the relevant department was able to help you out.

No they didn't because they wouldnt approach the relevant third party which was private. All I wanted was the Private bus to take the travel pass and it has been done before in other colleges. There is a mechanism for it, I have checked with social welfare but the private operator wouldnt budge.

• Advertisement

No I did not ignore it, I just didnt see it.
    I was refering to this post that points out how you are lying about what's in the vaccines.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115694800&postcount=1989

I suspect you are indeed ignoring it on purpose because you aren't able to address it.
    That's very dishonest of you.

Which one the GP or the Homeopath?

The homeopath.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

powdered aluminium, Mercury (Thimiserol)
    They are poisonous and they want to inject it into my muscle?

Lies lies lies

The homeopath.

I have no idea, I didnt intend to see him as a homeopath, I went to see him as an acupuncturist. I didnt see what the harm was. He is a top end acupuncturist. I didnt see a reason to distrust him.

Cured my sarcoidosis with a cheap product instead of steroids. I cannot fault the man.

No they didn't because they wouldnt approach the relevant third party which was private. All I wanted was the Private bus to take the travel pass and it has been done before in other colleges. There is a mechanism for it, I have checked with social welfare but the private operator wouldnt budge.

I don't want to drag the thread any further off topic but this just highlights how your lack of ability to research things properly affects your life. This had nothing to do with the student union so they didn't want to get involved. There seems to be a pattern here. You seem to have a habit of blaming organisations for things that are out of their control and have a poor understanding of the way things work.

• Advertisement

I have no idea, I didnt intend to see him as a homeopath, I went to see him as an acupuncturist. I didnt see what the harm was. He is a top end acupuncturist. I didnt see a reason to distrust him.

Cured my sarcoidosis with a cheap product instead of steroids. I cannot fault the man.
    Do you not know what homeopathy is?

One airline refusing service is not "restricting travel" the same as one restaurant refusing service cannot be classed as forced starvation.

Air travel is run by private companies, try flying Ryanair without a passport and see how far you get yet other airlines don't require one.

If Quantas insist on a vaccine then just use another airline.

But what if they all insist on it? The man from Quantas said he envisaged other airlines following suit from discussing it with them.

I was refering to this post that points out how you are lying about what's in the vaccines.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115694800&postcount=1989

I suspect you are indeed ignoring it on purpose because you aren't able to address it.
    That's very dishonest of you.

right, I am not ignoring you. there is a lot of traffic on the page at the minute. Its hard to read everyone and answer everyone. You need to chill it with the lies lies lies vibe, it wont make me answer you and everyone else faster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Sure. it does nothing in terms of covid as we can see from all the countries with huge numbers, both cases and deaths, that have 24/7 mask wearing.

So the only reason I can think people are being forced to wear them is to wear them down and control them.

Dr Rand Paul hits the nail on the head:

https://www.newsweek.com/rand-paul-ridicules-mask-wearing-all-about-submission-government-1556237

"Every one of the mandates—and you look in country after country, state after state — you look at when the mask mandates went in—the incidents went up exponentially after the mandates."

"It's like wearing your underwear. You might as well cut your underwear up and wear your underwear as protection. It doesn't work."

Dr Paul Rand.. the well know infectious disease opthamologist..

Give us a break with this crap

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

right, I am not ignoring you. there is a lot of traffic on the page at the minute. Its hard to read everyone and answer everyone. You need to chill it with the lies lies lies vibe, it wont make me answer you and everyone else faster.
    But you are lying. And you're dodging again.

Pretty dishonest. About typical though.

We both know that you're not going to answer, so rather than chase you down, why don't you explain why you lied and why you and other conspiracy theorists have to be so dishonest?

You really need to get this man's details and pass them onto the relevant medical organisations who say there is no cure for sarcoidosis.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sarcoidosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20350358

Maybe ask him about a covid19 cure when you see him too.

But what if they all insist on it? The man from Quantas said he envisaged other airlines following suit from discussing it with them.

What if every airline insisted on a passport?

Do you not know what homeopathy is?

I have a very very limited understand of what it is, I am not a homeopathic practitioner. I have most of the best books on it but not the time to study it in detail.

It combines astrology with chemistry to determine deficiencies. I am aware of the 12 essential salts and silica. it is usually delivered in a sugar carrier or aqueous solution.

What if every airline insisted on a passport?

Could a passport potentially cause damage to a person's health?

I have a very very limited understand of what it is, I am not a homeopathic practitioner. I have most of the best books on it but not the time to study it in detail.

It combines astrology with chemistry to determine deficiencies. I am aware of the 12 essential salts and silica. it is usually delivered in a sugar carrier or aqueous solution.
    Lol.

At this stage I have no idea if you are just trolling.

• Advertisement

Could a passport potentially cause damage to a person's health?

If they insist on one and I dont have one is my right to travel not being restricted?

You really need to get this man's details and pass them onto the relevant medical organisations who say there is no cure for sarcoidosis.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sarcoidosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20350358

Maybe ask him about a covid19 cure when you see him too.

Well I had shadow on my left lung and the GP took 6 weeks to work out what it was. Since I saw the homeopath 2 years ago it has vanished. No, I didnt go to lourdes either.

But neither of these things are in vaccines and they aren't adjuvants.
    Thimerosal is not an adjuvant it's a preservative, it is not mercury and it is not in the covid vaccines.

Sodium explodes when exposed to air.
    Chlorine is used in poison gas weapons.

Why do you put both of these things on your food?

Who puts chlorine on their food..do you mean sodium chloride? As in salt? This is different to Sodium as an element by its self and I would not recommend anyone put chlorine in on their food, NaCL however is ok

Who puts chlorine on their food..do you mean sodium chloride? As in salt? This is different to Sodium as an element by its self and I won’t not recommend anyone out chlorine in on their food, NaCL however is ok
    Yes, that's the point I was making.
    Skooter here is claiming that there is powdered aluminum and mercury in the covid vaccines and that these were poisons.

His argument is like arguing that salt is deadly because of the chemicals that make it up.

If they insist on one and I dont have one is my right to travel not being restricted?

It is, but do you think making a passport mandatory for travel is the same as making a vaccine mandatory for travel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

It is, but do you think making a passport mandatory for travel is the same as making a vaccine mandatory for travel?

It is actually the same. Passports can identify those who are at risk of causing harm to the country entering. Not having a vaccine also identifies a person who can cause harm to the country they are entering.

As someone who is working in vaccine manufacturing for 20 years, I find this thread hilarious.We all read the posts and have a good laugh.

Unbelievable ****..

Well I had shadow on my left lung and the GP took 6 weeks to work out what it was. Since I saw the homeopath 2 years ago it has vanished. No, I didnt go to lourdes either.

If you were to read the link I posted it says that sometimes sarcoidosis goes away by itself.
    I'm not saying the homeopathy didn't help. It's just that there is no evidence that it helps but you don't really believe in evidence do you?

By the way homeopathy has nothing to do with astrology. Is Google part of your conspiracy or do you just not like using it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,512 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

I'd like to see covid19 vaccination mandatory for travel only if it is confirmed the vaccine limits the transmission rates. Pointless otherwise.

• Advertisement

Yes I do.

If you were to read the link I posted it says that sometimes sarcoidosis goes away by itself.
    I'm not saying the homeopathy didn't help. It's just that there is no evidence that it helps but you don't really believe in evidence do you?

By the way homeopathy has nothing to do with astrology. Is Google part of your conspiracy or do you just not like using it?

It is called make it up as you go.

Yes, that's the point I was making.
    Skooter here is claiming that there is powdered aluminum and mercury in the covid vaccines and that these were poisons.

His argument is like arguing that salt is deadly because of the chemicals that make it up.

Astounding.. he should look at sausages

Lol.

At this stage I have no idea if you are just trolling.

No I do recognise many things not recognised by mass majority.
    I recognise acupuncture, homeopathy, herbalism, astrology, psychotherapy. I dont practice them all but I have benefitted from at sometime or other.

I'd like to see covid19 vaccination mandatory for travel only if it is confirmed the vaccine limits the transmission rates. Pointless otherwise.

I actually have no problem with it being mandatory for travel because there's a precedent for it with Yellow Fever, bit I understand why people would be appalled by the idea.

It's mandatory to have certain vaccines to travel to plenty of countries. I would say it's a pretty reasonable expectation. You don't have to travel to the country if you're not willing to meet requirements...

• Advertisement

I actually have no problem with it being mandatory for travel because there's a precedent for it with Yellow Fever, bit I understand why people would be appalled by the idea.

So this all boils down to you being offended for other people. FFS

I recognise acupuncture, homeopathy, herbalism, astrology, psychotherapy. I dont practice them all but I have benefitted from at sometime or other.

Yes. As we've been seeing you don't have a very good grasp of science, hence you believe in things like acupuncture, homeopathy and astrology.

On top of that, you have to lie.
    Why did you lie about the contents of the vaccine?
    Why did you think it was necessary?

Yes I do.

When have passports caused injury to a person?

Although rare, thank God, vaccines have caused injury to people.

There is a big difference between the likes of acupuncture ( which I do use) and saying stuff about pharma. It is the most regulated, controlled environment to work in. We can’t do anything without a ton of reviews and signatures and then and only then does it go to the regulatory agencies.

When have passports caused injury to a person?

Although rare, thank God, vaccines have caused injury to people.
    Covid has killed 1.6 million people.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement