Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vaccine

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,248 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

NIMAN wrote: »
    Unfortunately I can't, I haven't got the data, but it's out there somewhere.
    Why not go find it then?
    What's stopping you from pointing out the data?

I suspect that it doesn't actually exist and you are going to blame your inability to produce it on a big giant conspiracy.
    NIMAN wrote: »
    So do you think that every single person in the 1.7mill people were killed by covid?
    No.
    I'm sure there's errors.
    What a silly question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: we have, yet again veered widely off topic, let's park the discussion around which death counts as that has no bearing on the topic on hand which is, conspiracy theories surrounding the Vaccine itself.

Back on topic please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,629 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Trigger wrote: »
    Mod: we have, yet again veered widely off topic, let's park the discussion around which death counts as that has no bearing on the topic on hand which is, conspiracy theories surrounding the Vaccine itself.

Back on topic please

If only someone (anyone) would get around to explaining what the conspiracy is this would be a great thread :D

Apologies if I have overstepped the line replying on thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

If only someone (anyone) would get around to explaining what the conspiracy is this would be a great thread :D

Apologies if I have overstepped the line replying on thread.

I think Bill gates created the virus but messed up as it doesn't actually kill anyone. Then he tricked everyone into thinking we need a vaccine, even though no-one dies From it, just With it (even though this is against the WHO advice every country is deliberately overestimating covid deaths, sure my brother's legs got chopped off and his heart exploded but they put covid on the death cert).

Now that we are all being needlessly vaccinated someone (info to follow very soon and it will be big, the bigliest) will time travel to the future and get some nano-machines, then come back and inject them into everyone. These machines will be undetectable, as you know nano means invisible. Then God is involved somehow in a bad way.

Basically, you don't need a vaccine and if you get one bad things will happen soon.

The reason the number of covid deaths came up is because conspiracy theorists wish to avoid the reality of the safety of vaccines.

It's been shown that the dangers of any side effect from vaccines is thousands of times less likely than dying from covid.
    And since they can't produce any evidence that the coivd vaccines are dangerous, and they can't argue that vaccines are more dangerous than they are, they have to cast doubt on the numbers of covid deaths and pretend it's less dangerous than it is.

So far, they've failed to do that as well.

Even still, if they were right, the deaths from covid would have to be exaggerated by several orders of magnitude for the dangers of vaccines to outweigh the dangers of vaccines.
    So unless someone is going to argue that Covid hasn't killed anyone and the numbers are entirely fabricated...

The vaccine is by far more safe than catching covid.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

King Mob wrote: »

The vaccine is safer than crossing the road on the way to be given the vaccine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭storker

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Died from COVID or died with COVID, these numbers pail into insignificance from people who have died because of lockdowns from COVID

Source?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

storker wrote: »
    Source?

I don't wish to answer for Lex, but an additional 130 million people 'could be on the brink of starvation' by the end of this year as a result of the lockdowns: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-n-warns-hunger-pandemic-amid-threats-coronavirus-economic-downturn-n1189326

Of course the UN says it's because of the 'coronavirus outbreak and the subsequent economic ramifications', but the lockdowns are causing the economic ramifications.

For someone who asks so many questions you don't seem to have a very enquiring mind, kingmob..

Can you show us another effective vaccine for a corona virus?

For someone who asks so many questions you don't seem to have a very enquiring mind, kingmob..

There wasn't ever a huge need for one so you didn't get huge investment into developing ones. Do you think the entire scientific community are falsifying a vaccine?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,629 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Here you go

https://news.sky.com/story/astrazeneca-boss-we-think-weve-figured-out-winning-formula-for-covid-vaccine-12173341

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

oh ya I forgot there were a few on here that dont think RFID tags cant be injected into people

The reason the number of covid deaths came up is because conspiracy theorists wish to avoid the reality of the safety of vaccines.

It's been shown that the dangers of any side effect from vaccines is thousands of times less likely than dying from covid.

Proof? otherwise this is just lies

oh ya I forgot there were a few on here that dont think RFID tags cant be injected into people

Since you're bringing this up again, rfid signals are detectable with off the shelf technologies. So found anyone detecting radio signals in a vaccinated person yet?

Since you're bringing this up again, rfid signals are detectable with off the shelf technologies.

has the sentiment changed?

apparently it was a preposterous theory when I brought it up initially

Yes.
    There are currently six either approved or about to be approved.

Can you show any dangers from these vaccines that is not already known?
    Can you any reason beyond your personal opinion why these vaccines are more dangerous than previous ones?
    Proof? otherwise this is just lies
    Lol. I love how you guys spend the last dozen or so pages avoiding the question I asked, but now you're demanding proof.

I've already provided you with the data for covid deaths and for the occurrence of severe side effects in previous vaccines.
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Vaccine_Injury_Compensation_Program

Proof for your claims about RFID in the vaccines?

Quiner wrote: »
    I don't wish to answer for Lex, but an additional 130 million people 'could be on the brink of starvation' by the end of this year as a result of the lockdowns: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-n-warns-hunger-pandemic-amid-threats-coronavirus-economic-downturn-n1189326

Of course the UN says it's because of the 'coronavirus outbreak and the subsequent economic ramifications', but the lockdowns are causing the economic ramifications.

"Could be on the brink of starvation" is not the same as "have died".

"Could be on the brink of starvation" is not the same as "have died".

Okay, but I would say it's likely they will die. Do you think millions will die because of the lockdowns and their catastrophic consequences?

has the sentiment changed?

apparently it was a preposterous theory when I brought it up initially

It most definitely was preposterous for many reasons and they were all explained to you... Did you ever even give an actual example of it being done?

Okay, but I would say it's likely they will die. Do you think millions will die because of the lockdowns and their catastrophic consequences?

I'm happy to wait and see what happens while doing what can be done to avoid the worst effects, rather than make sensationalist predictions unsupported by evidence.

To recap, before this gets dragged off on a tangent (as per the tried and trusted tactics), it's been claimed that the number of deaths that have been (note: past tense) caused by the lockdowns are enough to make the deaths from COVID so far (that's 1.76 million) "pale into insignificance". So, we're looking for verifiable statistics for numbers of deaths caused by lockdowns that come to a total of...let's be generous and say 8 - 12 million.

So let's have it. An admission that the claim is nonsense is equally acceptable.

• Advertisement

I'm happy to wait and see what happens while doing what can be done to avoid the worst effects, rather than make sensationalist predictions unsupported by evidence.

To recap, before this gets dragged off on a tangent (as per the tried and trusted tactics), it's been claimed that the number of deaths that have been (note: past tense) caused by the lockdowns are enough to make the deaths from COVID so far (that's 1.76 million) "pale into insignificance". So, we're looking for verifiable statistics for numbers of deaths caused by lockdowns that come to a total of...let's be generous and say 8 - 12 million.

So let's have it. An admission that the claim is nonsense is equally acceptable.

I didn't claim that, but I fear millions will die as a consequence f lockdowns. But let's get back on topic. You're right.

Yes.
    There are currently six either approved or about to be approved.

So no then..
    None in actual use, with long term studies into their use..

It most definitely was preposterous for many reasons and they were all explained to you... Did you ever even give an actual example of it being done?

you obviously havent been paying attention to what I said before

I said many times that technology was available for this to be done
    RFID
    Darpa
    however as my links have been deleted, I cant help you to check again

I can only put enough dots on the page, at some point you will have to start joining them

So no then..
    No. There's six either approved or about to be approved. There's also many more in development.
    None in actual use,
    No. Several of them are now starting to be used.
    with long term studies into their use..
    But the studies have been done into their safety.

What long term effects are you concerned about?
    What other vaccines have long term effects that only occur years down the line?

You also have ignored my other question.
    Can you any reason beyond your personal opinion why these vaccines are more dangerous than previous ones?

Why are you guys so scared of answering questions directly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,160 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I didn't claim that, but I fear millions will die as a consequence f lockdowns.

And the 1.7 mm have died as a result of Covid..

The "concerns" of covid deniers, anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists in these threads seems a tad selective

RFID
    Darpa

I can only put enough dots on the page, at some point you will have to start joining them
    Proof that there is RFID nanotechnology in the vaccine? Otherwise, this is a lie.

RFID
    Darpa

That's vague.... You've just said rfid and named a research organisation... This also isn't the first time you've blamed others for your failure to backup your claim.

No. There's six either approved or about to be approved. There's also many more in development.

No. Several of them are now starting to be used.

But the studies have been done into their safety.

What long term effects are you concerned about?
    What other vaccines have long term effects that only occur years down the line?

You also have ignored my other question.

Why are you guys so scared of answering questions directly?

Unfortunately, medicine has had to conduct itself with an eye to the scientific method, not your "It'll be grand" approach..

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    And the 1.7 mm have died as a result of Covid..

The "concerns" of covid deniers, anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists in these threads seems a tad selective

It also conveniently ignores the number of knock-on deaths likely to be caused by allowing COVID-19 to do its thing without interference. If we're going to look at potential deaths, then potential deaths from all causes must be considered.

• Advertisement

just in case you come back with more questions, here's a little snippet of info for you

https://twitter.com/TruthSp0sh/status/1340807139170914311?s=20

and for the people who are claiming we have a safe vaccine without actually showing the data or knowing as its only out a few weeks, here's some info for you
    https://brandnewtube.com/watch/urgent-news-about-the-covid-19-vaccine_botqwzI8R7UUVY2.html

Also, when I hear the Vatican come out with a statement saying its morally acceptable to get the vaccine even though they use cell lines from aborted foetuses. Thats like a state examiner saying its ok for a student to cheat on his exams as it may be for the common good and some of the weaker students sometimes need to be saved

In my opinion, anyone taking that vaccine is taking part in the greatest medical experiment in history and when you are lined up in your cars in the car park of Citywest hotel or another big vax center with the windows down and sleeves rolled up like cattle, let m know how you feel

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement