Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vaccine

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

King Mob wrote: »
    Proof that there is RFID nanotechnology in the vaccine? Otherwise, this is a lie.

just for you
    https://twitter.com/TruthSp0sh/status/1340807139170914311?s=20

ànd what about all the doubters who didnt think there would be permanent tracking devices on humans when vaccinated?

you still think that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,160 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Lex Luthor wrote: »

This video is evidence of what exactly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,248 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Unfortunately, medicine has had to conduct itself with an eye to the scientific method, not your "It'll be grand" approach..
    But the vaccines have all gone through trials.
    The papers and data are there for you to read.

But again, you've ignored questions.
    You're running away again.
    Rather than chase you down for answers you're too dishonest to give:

You can't explain what long term effects you're concerned about.
    You can't point to any examples of vaccines causing side effects that only appear years after being received.
    You can't show any side effects beyond what's in the studies (that you haven't and won't read.)
    You can't show any reason to believe the corona vaccines will be more dangerous than other vaccines. All you have is your own paranoia and ignorance.

just for you
    No proof then. You were lying as usual.
    Cool.

• Advertisement

I am getting more and more sure that none of these posters who post that video are actually watching it..

storker wrote: »
    It also conveniently ignores the number of knock-on deaths likely to be caused by allowing COVID-19 to do its thing without interference. If we're going to look at potential deaths, then potential deaths from all causes must be considered.
    It also ignores the other side effects of covid, that may or may not be long term.

Conspiracy theorists have been telling us that the vaccine can't possibly be safe because it's long term effects can't be known. At the same time they tell us that the long term effects of the virus are known.

PEG has been found to be the cause of these allergic reactions

All good though as apparently its in toothpaste & shampoo which are household products that we use every day so we are safe

And we are apparently the stupid ones here???

All good though as apparently its in toothpaste & shampoo which are household products that we use every day so we are safe

What are you talking about?

You seem to be ranting and becoming more and more incoherent.

Did you watch that video you posted? what's going on in it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭storker

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I am getting more and more sure that none of these posters who post that video are actually watching it..

I've wasted too much of my life watching videos that were claimed by conspiracy theorists to prove such-and-such that invariably turned out to do nothing of the sort. I refuse to click on such links now. If there is evidence or a good argument contained therein, then let the poster at least type the gist of it.

My suspicion when I saw this one was that it's yet another indication that the poster can't tell the difference between evidence and innuendo. This is one of the reasons why setting the bar for what compromises evidence so low* isn't really working for the conspiracy pedlars.

(*Sometimes it seems low enough that an ant couldn't pass beneath without bumping its head...)

But the vaccines have all gone through trials.
    The papers and data are there for you to read.

But again, you've ignored questions.
    You're running away again.
    Rather than chase you down for answers you're too dishonest to give:

You can't explain what long term effects you're concerned about.
    You can't point to any examples of vaccines causing side effects that only appear years after being received.
    You can't show any side effects beyond what's in the studies (that you haven't and won't read.)
    You can't show any reason to believe the corona vaccines will be more dangerous than other vaccines. All you have is your own paranoia and ignorance.

if you're happy with 4 months testing, rock on..!!!
    There are side effects already a few weeks in
    Wait for jab #2
    Even the rats and mice are reluctant to take it, they're waiting for the human trials to start first

if you're happy with 4 months testing, rock on..!!!
    There are side effects already a few weeks in
    Wait for jab #2
    Even the rats and mice are reluctant to take it, they're waiting for the human trials to start first
    More nonsense and ranting.
    You seem upset that your claims are being challenged.

You don't have to believe bull**** you know. You don't have to get angry. You can just stop.

More nonsense and ranting.
    You seem upset that your claims are being challenged.

You don't have to believe bull**** you know. You don't have to get angry. You can just stop.

you seem upset that you cant prove the vaccines are safe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

you obviously havent been paying attention to what I said before

I said many times that technology was available for this to be done
    RFID
    Darpa
    however as my links have been deleted, I cant help you to check again

I can only put enough dots on the page, at some point you will have to start joining them

Let's stay on topic. Do you believe that any of the vaccines that are being rolled out or will be rolled out with contain RFID tags/chips?
    Bear in mind that the vaccine to be used in Ireland contains 5 doses per bottle.
    You might want to check the size of the RFID tags. Even with nanotechnology they still need a material to protect them like any other chip so that increases their size.
    The smallest example I have able to find is the size of a grain of rice but if you can find smaller please share it with us.

storker wrote: »
    I've wasted too much of my life watching videos that were claimed by conspiracy theorists to prove such-and-such that invariably turned out to do nothing of the sort. I refuse to click on such links now. If there is evidence or a good argument contained therein, then let the poster at least type the gist of it.
    My system is that if it's from Twitter or a conspiracy site or whatever, then I don't bother.
    If it's from a legitimate news source, you can usually find something in the article that contradicts and debunks the conspiracy claim. It's usually in the first few paragraphs too. Basically just get past the headline.

you seem upset that you cant prove the vaccines are safe
    But the vaccines have been proven to be safe.
    The studies have been done, peer reviewed and published. They're available for you to read yourself.

The thing is I can't prove it to you because you've decided to believe in this mad conspiracy theory with a religious fervour.
    You are now upset that people aren't taking you seriously.

Again, you can just stop. No shame in just accepting your belief was wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

ànd what about all the doubters who didnt think there would be permanent tracking devices on humans when vaccinated?

you still think that?

Of course. I see the database designs with my own eyeballs so I know what's in there. And I have an iota of common sense to boot. It's nowhere near expensive enough.

I also don't have the arrogance to assume that my nondescript mundane existence is of any value. I'm a bog standard human being living with family in a tiny peripheral European city. Big whoop, nobody gives two hoots what I do unless they can sell me something. Consumer habits are already easily tracked by my phone, or internet activity.

The self-importance levels of the utterly unimportant seems to be an inverse relationship. What is it, a mental defence mechanism or something? " Someone, somewhere is super-duper interested in me!" Is the thought that might not be true too much to take?

if nobody on here thinks that in 10yrs that implantable chips under the skin wont be the norm to show vaccine status, they have their heads in the sand

the unremovable bracelets are just the start, when these wont work, then its the chips

But the vaccines have been proven to be safe.
    The studies have been done, peer reviewed and published. They're available for you to read yourself.

The thing is I can't prove it to you because you've decided to believe in this mad conspiracy theory with a religious fervour.
    You are now upset that people aren't taking you seriously.

Again, you can just stop. No shame in just accepting your belief was wrong.

you seem to waste a lot of time on comments posted by someone you think isnt being taken seriously

• Advertisement

if nobody on here thinks that in 10yrs that
    Conspiracy theorists have been claiming this has been "10 years away" for the last 30 years.
    And before it was chips, it was barcodes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

It's embarrassing for you that this has to be explained to you but you do realise that the chip is not injected into the person?

you seem to waste a lot of time on comments posted by someone you think isnt being taken seriously
    Yes. Because I'm interested in why you continue to profess a belief in something you know isn't true.

So why do you?

Why are you evading the questions..

Have you watched that video you posted? what is going on in the video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

pwurple wrote: »
    Of course. I see the database designs with my own eyeballs so I know what's in there. And I have an iota of common sense to boot. It's nowhere near expensive enough.

I also don't have the arrogance to assume that my nondescript mundane existence is of any value. I'm a bog standard human being living with family in a tiny peripheral European city. Big whoop, nobody gives two hoots what I do unless they can sell me something. Consumer habits are already easily tracked by my phone, or internet activity.

The self-importance levels of the utterly unimportant seems to be an inverse relationship. What is it, a mental defence mechanism or something? " Someone, somewhere is super-duper interested in me!" Is the thought that might not be true too much to take?

Is it not that people believe a chip could be used to control people as opposed to tracking them? For example, say something the government doesn't like and the chip is turned off.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭valor rorghulis

If you actually answered questions directly instead of ignoring them and running away, then perhaps people will have a better idea of what your position is.

However, you have been ignoring points and now you're running away.

You can't provide a more accurate number.
    I wonder why that is.

I don’t think you’re aware of how silly your line of argument is coming across

It’s widely accepted by virtually everyone that due to the way the deaths are reported the 1.7m is people who died with covid, not necessarily from it. Even people as pro lockdown and precautions as Leo varadkar in Ireland have stated just that.

Then you try to gaslight the posters pointing this out by demanding they show the figures for people who died from it, fully knowing that the way the deaths are being officially recorded it is impossible to do so.

When you’re being that intellectually dishonest I honestly can’t see why you’d bother posting on the thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Another link to an article you haven't read which contradicts what you have claimed as truth.

Scarlet for your ma.

if nobody on here thinks that in 10yrs that implantable chips under the skin wont be the norm to show vaccine status, they have their heads in the sand

the unremovable bracelets are just the start, when these wont work, then its the chips
    You were pushing it for the current vaccine... Also would say your claim is far from definite tbh. Building technology into a human body has had incredibly mixed success. Particularly the likes of what you're describing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

You were pushing it for the current vaccine... Also would say your claim is far from definite tbh. Building technology into a human body has had incredibly mixed success. Particularly the likes of what you're describing.

It's daft, if you wanted to track that you'd just tie it to a PPSN.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement