If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE43TU7100

Options
  • 23-11-2020 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭

looking to get the above tv along with the SANUS BLT2-B1 Tilt Bracket is there a time frame on when it will be back in stock or does it need to be ordered over the phone?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

shanec1928 wrote: »
    looking to get the above tv along with the SANUS BLT2-B1 Tilt Bracket is there a time frame on when it will be back in stock or does it need to be ordered over the phone?
     Shane1928.

Thanks for the post.

The 43TU7100 has very popular and has temporarily ran out of stock but should hopefully be back in stock at the end of this weeks or the start of next week.

There are several orders already on this set at our end and I'm sure our brother at the other store and the main UK website also will have orders too.
    So it might be a good idea to place a little order to get you inline for one :)

The 43TU7100 is currently priced at 369 Euro.
    I could offer the BLT2 for 69 Euro.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Shane1928.

Thanks for the post.

The 43TU7100 has very popular and has temporarily ran out of stock but should hopefully be back in stock at the end of this weeks or the start of next week.

There are several orders already on this set at our end and I'm sure our brother at the other store and the main UK website also will have orders too.

thats perfect what do i need to do to order

thanks

Shane

Shane1928.

Thanks for the post.

thats perfect what do i need to do to order

thanks

Shane
    Hey Shane.

If you drop me your address in a PM I can get the order onto our system to get you in line for one of them and get the bracket held over also:)

thanks kenny have sent PM with the details

cheers

thanks kenny have sent PM with the details

cheers
    Cheers for the PM Shanec1928.

• Advertisement

just checking has there been any update on stock?

just checking has there been any update on stock?
    Hi Shanec1928.

Still no update on stock of the TU7100 series arriving.

You are on our list to get one when they do arrive, we just are not sure when this will be just yet.

Hi Folks,

just seeing if theirs been any update on stock. Would ideally like to have this for this side of christmas.  if theirs no time frame on when stock will arrive are there any alternatives similarly priced.

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Folks,

just seeing if theirs been any update on stock. Would ideally like to have this for this side of christmas.  if theirs no time frame on when stock will arrive are there any alternatives similarly priced.

Cheers
    Hi Shanec1928,

It's looking like it may be after Christmas before we receive this model again!

We are due in a batch of the LG 43UN73006 next week although I have no firm ETA!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Hi Folks,

Cheers
    Hi Shanec1928,

We are due in a batch of the LG 43UN73006 next week although I have no firm ETA!

Kind regards

David
    Ah thats disappointing, i dont think the LG will fit where its intend to go. the samsung was just fitting and a quick search online shows the lg as being bigger. Do you have Hisense 43AE7400FTUK in stock? Or some other 43” options

• Advertisement

Hi Folks,

Cheers
    Hi Shanec1928,

Kind regards

David
    Ah thats disappointing, i dont think the LG will fit where its intend to go. the samsung was just fitting and a quick search online shows the lg as being bigger. Do you have Hisense 43AE7400FTUK in stock? Or some other 43” options
    Hi Shanec1928,

We're quite thin on the ground of the 43" TVs at the moment.

I'm out of stock of the Hisense at the moment, the closest I would have would be the Samsung QE43Q60T but you're going up a good bit in price for this one:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204597-samsung-qe43q60t-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-qled-tv-with-apple-tv-app-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David

Hi Shanec1928,

I'm out of stock of the Hisense at the moment, the closest I would have would be the Samsung QE43Q60T but you're going up a good bit in price for this one:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204597-samsung-qe43q60t-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-qled-tv-with-apple-tv-app-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David

What’s the best you could do on that along with the bracket in the first post? Would much rather give ye the business.

Thanks

Hi Shanec1928,

Kind regards

David

What’s the best you could do on that along with the bracket in the first post? Would much rather give ye the business.

Thanks
    Hi Shanec1928,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I could do the Samsung QE43Q60T and a Sanus BLT2 for £659/710 euro.

Kind regards

David

Hi Shanec1928,

Kind regards

David

Thanks
    Hi Shanec1928,

Kind regards

David
    thanks david any chance you can give me the same price for the bracket as kenny has given me above that would being it to 698. or 690 if your feeling generous :D

Hi Shanec1928,

Kind regards

David

Thanks
    Hi Shanec1928,

Kind regards

David
    thanks david any chance you can give me the same price for the bracket as kenny has given me above that would being it to 698. or 690 if your feeling generous :D
    Hi Shanec1928,

Sorry I didn;t see Kennys pricing!

I could do that for 698 euro (that's as far down as we can squeeze it!)

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

thats perfect. ive pmd kenny all my details from earlier but can send to you if needs be also? what are the chances it will get dispatched today? thanks

thats perfect. ive pmd kenny all my details from earlier but can send to you if needs be also? what are the chances it will get dispatched today? thanks
    Hi shanec1928,

If you drop Kenny a PM I'm looking after his posts while he's away. I can get it dispatched tomorrow for delivery Tuesday/Wednesday!

Kind regards

David

sent on the details via PM thanks

sent on the details via PM thanks
    Thanks shanec1928,

I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.