Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earplugs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

listermint wrote: »
    I wear a pair of Shure SE215 in my helmet and theyre great. I say wear, but i got a new helmet over the summer and have not transferred everything fully over as am not commuting presently pandemic being the issue.

But i will install this with my BT headset soon, just have to locate the Shure's i put them somewhere safe, but my somewhere safe is somewhere smart where i thought id find them again next time...

What do you mean transfer over? They're just earphones no? I was looking at these (bluetooth version) but was put off a bit because there's no mic.
    They look as if they stay flat in you ear though, are they comfortable? I find putting your lid on and off dislodges any that I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,912 ✭✭✭✭listermint

What do you mean transfer over? They're just earphones no? I was looking at these (bluetooth version) but was put off a bit because there's no mic.
    They look as if they stay flat in you ear though, are they comfortable? I find putting your lid on and off dislodges any that I have.

Mine are not BT, they are wired.

I have them plugged into my Sena 20S. (which has a mic) When i say transfer over im mean connect to the 20S and route the cables into the helmet liner so the headphones hang down.

Putting them on, If not used to them, yes it will take a week to get comfortable doing it. When in on and in, i cant fell them inside the helmet very comfortable.

There is a technique and ive mastered it over the 2 years ive used them. But the rewards is lovely clear sound on calls or music and also blocking wind noise. I use Android Assistant with the Sena also so i can talk to assistant to do anything like play radio for example from Tune In App when commuting.

Ah, I get you now, you unplugged the headphones/speakers that came with the senna and plugged in the SE125's instead, but you leave them slack so they hang down. Then insert and lower lid. I've a cardo but could do same.
    Thanks for clearing that up lister

• Registered Users Posts: 33,912 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Ah, I get you now, you unplugged the headphones/speakers that came with the senna and plugged in the SE125's instead, but you leave them slack so they hang down. Then insert and lower lid. I've a cardo but could do same.
    Thanks for clearing that up lister

Close but not quite. The Beauty with the Sena is they have an Aux in for headphones. So the OEM ones can still be there, but i plug in my ones and they override the OEM ones. No need to plug anything out of them. Just add.

Cardo doesn't have the aux, at least not my one, might look at the senna, battery life in the cardo is running a bit low but I've had them a few yeas now

• Advertisement
Advertisement