If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to contact during Black Friday?

Options
  • 23-11-2020 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭

Hey Richersounds, so Im still holding out until Black Friday, as the Q90T / LG CX are still out of my budget.

Just wondering on the day of Black Friday, is it fine for us to post on here looking for a quote? I'll be hopefully purchasing one of the above two, plus a small 32" so hoping for a "whats the best you can do" type deal :)

I'm also waiting to hear back from DID to see if they cover screen burn in their Warranty as that could be a game changer in terms of the LG CX.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

joe123 wrote: »
    Hey Richersounds, so Im still holding out until Black Friday, as the Q90T / LG CX are still out of my budget.

Just wondering on the day of Black Friday, is it fine for us to post on here looking for a quote? I'll be hopefully purchasing one of the above two, plus a small 32" so hoping for a "whats the best you can do" type deal :)

I'm also waiting to hear back from DID to see if they cover screen burn in their Warranty as that could be a game changer in terms of the LG CX.
    Hi Joe123.

Black Friday is always crazy for getting in contact.
    The best way will be either via email or posting here on Boards.

The phones lines are always difficult to get through on due to the volume of calls but if you leave a message will we give you a call back as soon as we can.

Let us know on Black Friday which sets you a re after and we will see if there has been any further reduction.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.