Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies Decide: Greatest Cartoon Ever

Options
1323334353638»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

So after all your hard work omackeral I think you deserve a vote too.
    What would you have wanted to win the greatest cartoon title? Would it be a cartoon that wasn't even in the tournament? A golden oldie? One of the newer 'adult cartoon's'? Or maybe even one of those ugly claymation cartoons if that's what tickles your fancy?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

So after all your hard work omackeral I think you deserve a vote too.
    What would you have wanted to win the greatest cartoon title? Would it be a cartoon that wasn't even in the tournament? A golden oldie? One of the newer 'adult cartoon's'? Or maybe even one of those ugly claymation cartoons if that's what tickles your fancy?

I think the Simpsons is (well was) the greatest show on TV. Not just cartoon but show in general. I've a gra for it as I grew up with it and can quote most episodes pre season 10 word for word. Recent stuff is like a completely different show.

Today my favourite animated show is South Park. It's so on the nose. I consistently laugh at it and I honestly think it's a hidden gem to some degree as many write it off as toilet humour.

It's hard to know how I'd have voted if Simpsons met South Park

Growing up I also really liked the Turtles, Hey Arnold and Doug but for me Pro Wrestling was always my favourite thing on telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

I don't think I've ever watched an episode or show whatever its called, of wrestling. Wouldnt be my cup of tea. Think I'm too serious for it :pac:

Advertisement