Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Insurance call back not made

Options
  • 23-11-2020 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi, 
    I received my car insurance renewal a few weeks ago and it was cheaper for me to start a new policy with BOI then renew my current one which is what I have done. The girl I spoke to last week said someone from existing business would call me to cancel my renewal and transfer over my documents however this has not taken place yet. 

Can I please get a call back to do this? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi, 
    I received my car insurance renewal a few weeks ago and it was cheaper for me to start a new policy with BOI then renew my current one which is what I have done. The girl I spoke to last week said someone from existing business would call me to cancel my renewal and transfer over my documents however this has not taken place yet. 

Can I please get a call back to do this? 

Thanks
    Hi Ozbackineire,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you haven't heard back about your car insurance renewal. Can we ask you to send us a PM with your full name, mobile number and email address? We'd be happy to check this further with the team for you.

Thanks, Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭ozbackineire

Hi Richard, 
    I sent my details via a PM yesterday morning however I have not received a call yet.

Can this please be arranged. 

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Richard, 
    I sent my details via a PM yesterday morning however I have not received a call yet.

Can this please be arranged. 

Thanks
    Hi there, thanks for getting back to us here on Boards.ie. 

Can we please ask you to send us a PM here to our Bank of Ireland Reps profile with your information? We’ll certainly do our best to look into this for you further. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement