Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage application problem

Options
  • 23-11-2020 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Good evening,[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am topping up my mortgage, and as such need to increase my mortgage protection cover which is with yourselves.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BOI Life have now told me three separate times since last Tuesday that they had confirmed the plan change request document I submitted was approved and sent to BOI Mortgages only for my mortgage advisor to tell me it hasnt been sent. And now today BOI Life told me over the phone that not only was the document sent but that it was confirmed as being approved at 4pm on Friday 20.11.20 by BOI Mortgages, however it turns out that (once again) it wasnt even sent. This is according to my mortgage advisor as of 90 minutes ago. And the original application was sent in mid-October. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My entire mortgage application is being held up by this one part that has been going on weeks now, everything else is done. Could someone please tell me what is going on with my application? [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Flex wrote: »
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Good evening,[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am topping up my mortgage, and as such need to increase my mortgage protection cover which is with yourselves.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BOI Life have now told me three separate times since last Tuesday that they had confirmed the plan change request document I submitted was approved and sent to BOI Mortgages only for my mortgage advisor to tell me it hasnt been sent. And now today BOI Life told me over the phone that not only was the document sent but that it was confirmed as being approved at 4pm on Friday 20.11.20 by BOI Mortgages, however it turns out that (once again) it wasnt even sent. This is according to my mortgage advisor as of 90 minutes ago. And the original application was sent in mid-October. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My entire mortgage application is being held up by this one part that has been going on weeks now, everything else is done. Could someone please tell me what is going on with my application? [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    Hi Flex,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty with your Mortgage top up application. Can we ask you to send us a PM with your name, contact number, email and the name of your Mortgage advisor? We can certainly look into this in order to get you an update. 

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement