Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 - FIFA 21 Boards Club!

Options
  • 23-11-2020 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi all,

curious if we'd get many on here to make Boards FC on FIFA 21?

I'm on PS5 - Add me FurtiveSway (28 Years old)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Sponsorgate

Anyone know where I can pre-order the PS5 Fifa 21 Ultimate team disk version? Understand I can upgrade the PS4 version but would like the PS5 one. Its for my nephew

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Anyone know where I can pre-order the PS5 Fifa 21 Ultimate team disk version? Understand I can upgrade the PS4 version but would like the PS5 one. Its for my nephew

Hey, you get the PS5 version by buying PS4. There were no disc releases (yet). The PS5 version is out sometime in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,289 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

My understanding is there won't be an actual PS5 version released in it's own box. You buy the PS4 version which is then upgraded to the PS5 version.

I could be wrong though.

Hey, you get the PS5 version by buying PS4. There were no disc releases (yet). The PS5 version is out sometime in December.

Its out the 4th December but I can't see anywhere to pre-order it?

Its out the 4th December but I can't see anywhere to pre-order it?

There's no guarantee or word of a physical release. Buy the PS4 copy, especially while it's on sale.

Either that of wait until Dec 4th. Sale price will likely be over by then however.

If it comes to it you'll be able to exchange in store in 90% of cases.

• Advertisement

There's no guarantee or word of a physical release. Buy the PS4 copy, especially while it's on sale.

Either that of wait until Dec 4th. Sale price will likely be over by then however.

If it comes to it you'll be able to exchange in store in 90% of cases.

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-21/news/fifa-21-dual-entitlement-info-faq

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

Asylum15 wrote: »
    Hi all,

curious if we'd get many on here to make Boards FC on FIFA 21?

I'm on PS5 - Add me FurtiveSway (28 Years old)

I could play, I'm much older than you but not too old to play in Division 1 and hit G1 in the weekend league, hope that's good enough :D

EA also posted this regarding new generation:
    https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-21/news/fifa-21-next-level-deep-dive

I don't see anything here that really disagrees with what I have said.

It suggests a physical release is likely on the 4th but it still makes more sense to buy now on PS4.

One last question, I have got a PS5 console but will be handing over to my nephew for his Santa present. I am going to purchase fifa 21 ultimate edition also but I would like to play for a few weeks before I handover to him :)

Not familiar with Fifa packs etc. Can I play the Fifa game without activating anything related to fifa packs so Im not infereing for him when he recieves it from Santa. Just want to play a few games against the computer. (sorry I dont understand how it works)

Any advice appreciated

I don't see anything here that really disagrees with what I have said.

It suggests a physical release is likely on the 4th but it still makes more sense to buy now on PS4.

Physical release is confirmed is my reading. Just prefer to have the PS5 disk for him.Only a small thing but will just look like the latest & greatest sitting next to PS5 on Christmas morning.Just find it strange its not available for pre-order less than 2 weeks from release?

• Advertisement

Physical release is confirmed is my reading. Just prefer to have the PS5 disk for him.Only a small thing but will just look like the latest & greatest sitting next to PS5 on Christmas morning.Just find it strange its not available for pre-order less than 2 weeks from release?

Good luck!

Advertisement