Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constantly getting logged out

Options
  • 24-11-2020 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

I joined using my facebok account.

I am only staying logged in for very brief periods. This happens on both chrome on my desktop and on my mobile.

Just now I had to log in several times just to reply to a thread. I logged in. Read the thread. Posted a quick reply - but it was logged out. I logged in again. Posted the reply but it didn't go through as I was logged out. Logged in again. Tried again. This time it worked.

I haven't received any alert in facebook that I have used those credentials to log in here. Whenever I have used facebook credentials for an account elsewhere I've always received a notification and a prompt to verify or reject the usage. Perhaps that is related to the problem.

Comments

Advertisement