If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Service

Options
  • 24-11-2020 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Chaps,

Just said I'd give you a shout out for a great service. I placed an order for some Wharfedale Diamond 9.0 speakers on Friday morning gone by and there was an attempted delivery on the Saturday (I had been out). Fair play. You have the best price around for them and delivery was attempted the next day.

Just to state, I know they aren't fabulous speakers but I don't trust my fancy speakers around my 3 year old just yet so I'll see how she gets on with leaving these alone. If she does, I might plump for something better down the line. Do you have any plans to stock the new Diamond 12.1s?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hey Chaps,

Just said I'd give you a shout out for a great service. I placed an order for some Wharfedale Diamond 9.0 speakers on Friday morning gone by and there was an attempted delivery on the Saturday (I had been out). Fair play. You have the best price around for them and delivery was attempted the next day.

Just to state, I know they aren't fabulous speakers but I don't trust my fancy speakers around my 3 year old just yet so I'll see how she gets on with leaving these alone. If she does, I might plump for something better down the line. Do you have any plans to stock the new Diamond 12.1s?
    Hi Kintaro Hattori,

Thanks so much for the post, delighted to hear you were happy with the service!

We aren't showing the Diamond 12.1s on our stock file but if you check closer to the time we can keep an eye out for you and if we don;t have them we can certainly look at alternatives.

Hope you enjoy the new speakers!

Kind regards

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

@Kintaro,

really appreciate the kind words - especially from you as I know your years of experience and that you are also a hard seasoned boardie ( like myself!) It means a lot..

@Richersounds David just slightly overdid the medication this morning - checkout the Wharfedale new 12.1 here:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=12.1#pgnum=&sort=

Thanks again Kintaro and always keep us posted if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

@Kintaro,

really appreciate the kind words - especially from you as I know your years of experience and that you are also a hard seasoned boardie ( like myself!) It means a lot..

@Richersounds David just slightly overdid the medication this morning - checkout the Wharfedale new 12.1 here:

Thanks again Kintaro and always keep us posted if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks John,

What a memory you must have! Ha, they are a new line and it's an easy thing to overlook, especially at this time of the year when I'm sure you're all run off of your feet.

That's brilliant that you have them. I'll consider them as a purchase soon. I'm kinda torn between them or adding a sub to my existing setup which is:

Yamaha A-S501 (bought from yourselves)
    I switch between Wharfedale Diamond 121's and a set of Boston Acoustics A25's
    Yamaha CD-NT670D

The sub would help the low end but the 12.1's have been receiving such praise that I'd be tempted to look at them.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

@Kintaro,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks John,

What a memory you must have! Ha, they are a new line and it's an easy thing to overlook, especially at this time of the year when I'm sure you're all run off of your feet.

That's brilliant that you have them. I'll consider them as a purchase soon. I'm kinda torn between them or adding a sub to my existing setup which is:

Yamaha A-S501 (bought from yourselves)
    I switch between Wharfedale Diamond 121's and a set of Boston Acoustics A25's
    Yamaha CD-NT670D

The sub would help the low end but the 12.1's have been receiving such praise that I'd be tempted to look at them.
    Hi Kinaro Hattori,

Thanks for getting back to us!

Apologies for missing those the first time! Hopefully we'll get a pair in and I can have a listen, the Wharfedales are generally very good for bass. They also pair really well with the Yamaha amps - that AS501 range is still going strong!

Let me know if you have any queries in the meantime!

Kind regards

David 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.