Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Forum Games Sheepish Advent Calendar 2020!

Options
1838485868789»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,920 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Just in case you're missing your daily day of numerical headscratchers, I thought I'd throw up the questions that didn't make it. Generally because they're crap :D
    Answers below in spoilers

1 What percentage of Irish adults want Brussel sprouts on their plate for Christmas dinner?
    2 What percentage of adults own a Christmas jumper?
    3 The National Lottery sells Christmas Countdown scratchcards at €10 each. How many does it produce each year?
    4 How many homes does Santa have to visit every second in order to deliver all the world's presents on Christmas Eve?
    5 Each year, how many unique visitors from around the world look at the NORAD Tracks Santa website?
    6 The Gaiety Theatre, Dublin, is known for its annual Christmas pantomime and has hosted a pantomime every year since... when?

Answers
    68%, according to a Deliveroo survey
    82% according to survey for Matalan UK
    1,475 according to UCD
    15 million

I do have an idea for next year so the advent calendar will likely return! 24 questions about trees hopefully :pac:

7348720_c4a72.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Thanks Nitty, good game.

Apologies for all the anger that Bad Ted provided.

Hope all have a good Christmas and eat lots of mince pies, that early question was ma-hass-ively understated.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Only just caught up with this. Well done GnR and thanks again, Nitwit. Serious work put in there.

Have a good and safe Christmas, everyone!

Advertisement