Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i find an email address from BOI?

Options
  • 24-11-2020 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

i have an issue i need to resolve regarding my bank account. As we are in lockdown i would like to ask for an email address so i can explain my situation and hopefully solve it

kind regards!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

i have an issue i need to resolve regarding my bank account. As we are in lockdown i would like to ask for an email address so i can explain my situation and hopefully solve it

kind regards!
    Hi Guiruvinski,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

Can we ask what your query is? If it is a general query we can help here as best we can. Alternatively we can certainly advise on who to contact.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 3 guiruvinski

kind regards!
    Hi Guiruvinski,

Can we ask what your query is? If it is a general query we can help here as best we can. Alternatively we can certainly advise on who to contact.

Thanks,
    Richard
    okay!

as i am not living in Ireland anymore i wish to close my bank account, i lost my user ID and i dont have the number i registered to receive the message to recover this code, so i needed help with that

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

kind regards!
    Hi Guiruvinski,

Thanks,
    Richard
    okay!

as i am not living in Ireland anymore i wish to close my bank account, i lost my user ID and i dont have the number i registered to receive the message to recover this code, so i needed help with that

Thanks
    Hi there, thanks for getting back to us here on Boards.ie. 

If your number and address are up to date on your account and your balance is €0.00 you can certainly close your account online using our online account closure form. I’ve provided a link below to this form, I hope it helps. 

https://www.bankofireland.com/help-centre/faq/close-current-account/ 

Alternatively you’d need to send a written instruction to your account holding branch to request to close your account. 

With this instruction you’d need to provide a copy of your photo ID and 2 certified proof of address documents for your current address if it’s not up to date on your account. 

I hope that this information helps. If you’ve any further queries please feel free to get back in touch with us here, we’ll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 guiruvinski

Great, the only thing is that i might have some cash in this account, but i cant have access to it because i lost my user id, could i send you my new phone number to get it even though its not a number from Ireland or Europe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Great, the only thing is that i might have some cash in this account, but i cant have access to it because i lost my user id, could i send you my new phone number to get it even though its not a number from Ireland or Europe?
    Thanks for getting back to us here. 

I’ve provided a link below to where you can contact our customer service desk directly by Live Chat, I hope it helps. 

https://bit.ly/39iFQfS 

If you click this link and then click on ‘Live Chat’ on the right hand side of the page one of my colleagues should be able to help you with this further. 

I hope that this information helps. For security reasons we do not have account access here. If there’s anything else we can help you with please feel free to get back to us here. 

Thanks again, Eve 

• Advertisement
Advertisement