Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland iOS app won't let me log in via Revolut App to authenticate my BOI ac

Options
  • 24-11-2020 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Bank of Ireland iOS app won't let me to authenticate via Revolut App for linking my BOI account on the Revolut for permission....etc

I have no issues log in with BOI app itself.

Anyone have a similar problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

kgmphoto wrote: »
    Bank of Ireland iOS app won't let me to authenticate via Revolut App for linking my BOI account on the Revolut for permission....etc

I have no issues log in with BOI app itself.

Anyone have a similar problem?
    Hi Kgmphoto,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty linking your account to your Revolut. It would be best to arrange a callback for you from a member of our team. Can we ask you to send us a PM with your name, mobile number and account holding branch? We'd be happy to send this off for you.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kgmphoto

Just to updated!

I managed to get Revolut App to authenticated BOI; via Safari website on a iPhone. I had to selected offload unused "BOI App" temporary on a iPhone to enable Revolut to allowed me to log in on the Safari URL/web address automatically not by BOI App.

Once authentically, it send you notification for the BOI App which you have to on-load use BOI App again and once sign in and confirm it, it goes into back to Revolut App successfully.

All sorted and I can now see my BOI current account linked and synced in Revolut.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

kgmphoto wrote: »
    Just to updated!

I managed to get Revolut App to authenticated BOI; via Safari website on a iPhone. I had to selected offload unused "BOI App" temporary on a iPhone to enable Revolut to allowed me to log in on the Safari URL/web address automatically not by BOI App.

Once authentically, it send you notification for the BOI App which you have to on-load use BOI App again and once sign in and confirm it, it goes into back to Revolut App successfully.

All sorted and I can now see my BOI current account linked and synced in Revolut.  

Perfect! We're very happy to hear that you got this authenticated. 

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement