Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Street, Kildare Town

Options
  • 24-11-2020 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi guys, wanted to know your thoughts on Dublin Street in Kildare Town.

Looking at houses there but am not familiar with the area or Kildare in general.

I would greatly appreciate your opinions on safety, neighborhood etc...any anti-social stuff or anything else to be concious of.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭NedNew2

I'm guessing you're asking about Leinster Square? They are lovely houses, very impressed when I viewed them. Nice spot to live, the only thing is the houses facing Silken Thomas might get some noise after the pubs or nightclub close.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 misstyc

NedNew2 wrote: »
    I'm guessing you're asking about Leinster Square? They are lovely houses, very impressed when I viewed them. Nice spot to live, the only thing is the houses facing Silken Thomas might get some noise after the pubs or nightclub close.

Yep, thats the one! thanks for the info. Are you buying there in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭NedNew2

misstyc wrote: »
    Yep, thats the one! thanks for the info. Are you buying there in the end?

Unfortunately we couldn't get finance arranged so we couldn't take it any further. I do think they are a top quality job though and in a great location.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nod32rus

Hi, we are thinking to buy a house in Leinster Square. Has anybody moved in already? Any additional information would be helpfull. Thanks

Advertisement