Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notice Deposit Account

Options
  • 24-11-2020 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,
    I have requested via 365 phone an up to date  statement for a notice deposit account I have.  This is over 6 working days ago now.  I did call into branch (the branch where the account is) to get a statement and they said they couldn't print it for me. Bizarre. I need this urgently and when I call to check where it is  the 365 operators say they wouldn't be able to see a status.  Please advise.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

Generally your statements would be sent the the address on your account within approx 7 working days. 

The branch do not have the facility to print these statements as these statements would need to be generated first which is done by an internal department. 

If you send an online secure message to our Service Desk by logging on to www.365Online.com and select the options ‘Service Desk’ > ‘Ask a Question’ and one of my colleagues should be able to confirm that these statements have been sent to you. 

I hope that this information helps. If there’s anything else we can help you with please feel free to get back in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement