Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy land

Options
  • 25-11-2020 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi

I found plot of land for 60k in location I want, has a full planning permission, all main services in road. I was wondering if there is mortgage or loan to buy this land now only on my name and in few months me an my fiance could get mortgage or top up (he started new job so we must wait 6 months).
    I have savings but I still need about 40k to buy this land.

TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie. 

You’d certainly be able to discuss this further with one of our Mortgage Advisors. 

If you contact our Mortgage Team directly on 01 611 3333 and one of my colleagues would be happy to discuss this with you and offer further guidance. 

I hope this helps. Please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us here if there’s anything else we can do to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement