Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SuperValu app vs website

Options
  • 25-11-2020 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here used the SuperValu app to do their shopping?

It gives different search results than the website and it can’t find a product even you search for it with the fill name. It shows different price offers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Are you maybe logged into your local store on the app but not the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Are you maybe logged into your local store on the app but not the website?

I did but it seems I got signed out on the website for some reason

Or signed out with realising it.

We can put this to a moment of being thick :p

I did but it seems I got signed out on the website for some reason

Or signed out with realising it.

We can put this to a moment of being thick :p

I find the website logs me out almost every time I go into it, whereas the app retains my login! Easy to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I find the website logs me out almost every time I go into it, whereas the app retains my login! Easy to do.

I ended up with Tescos

I suddenly got a craving for Mac and cheese (not had it in years. SuperValu was out.

I ended up with Tescos

I suddenly got a craving for Mac and cheese (not had it in years. SuperValu was out.

Tesco one is quite nice! I always mix some cheddar and parmesan in for the last minute of cooking. Enjoy :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement