If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 65" and Yamaha YAS207

Options
  • 25-11-2020 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I had been onto you via email already, detailing my happy experiences with RS and recommending to family and friends: 3 hisense tvs, 3 polk soundbars, a sonos play1 and a wall bracket. All have been good experiences.

Which is why my most recent experience was a little painful. I'm trying my best to support businesses and avoid amazon, but every time I do i have similar experiences.

I know I asked a lot of questions, maybe that was it.

Anyway, my emails were suddenly being ignored. I sent a follow up on my query about the LG nano 65 and Yamaha yas207 recommended to me, just in case my email had been missed. No reply.

On the one hand, I've cooled on the idea of a new TV. But I still would like to upgrade the audio.

Could I get an idea of cost to Dublin shipped for the yas207?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

This is my current setup. I'm not sure upgrading the tv is worth it (and I'm struggling to offload it with black Friday)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I had been onto you via email already, detailing my happy experiences with RS and recommending to family and friends: 3 hisense tvs, 3 polk soundbars, a sonos play1 and a wall bracket. All have been good experiences.

Which is why my most recent experience was a little painful. I'm trying my best to support businesses and avoid amazon, but every time I do i have similar experiences.

I know I asked a lot of questions, maybe that was it.

Anyway, my emails were suddenly being ignored. I sent a follow up on my query about the LG nano 65 and Yamaha yas207 recommended to me, just in case my email had been missed. No reply.

On the one hand, I've cooled on the idea of a new TV. But I still would like to upgrade the audio.

Could I get an idea of cost to Dublin shipped for the yas207?
    Hi DirkVoodoo.

Sorry that you did not get a reply.

I don't think that we intentionally ignored your email as we try to reply to every single email but some can slip into the cracks as we are getting some volume of emails at the moment.

If you can PM the email address you are using I can do a search and locate the mails.

At the minute the YAS207 is currently out of stock and not due into the middle of December but no concrete date just yet.

It is priced at 349 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202832-yamaha-yas207-soundbar-system.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I don't think that we intentionally ignored your email as we try to reply to every single email but some can slip into the cracks as we are getting some volume of emails at the moment.
    This is true, thank you for resolving.

Google Mail split the reply and sent them to my spam folder, despite coming from the same email address!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    This is true, thank you for resolving.

Google Mail split the reply and sent them to my spam folder, despite coming from the same email address!
    Hey DirkVoodoo.

No problem at all.

Let me know once you have a think about things.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.