Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod via PM? That's the first step in the Dispute Resolution Process

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP, please confirm whether you wish to continue with this appeal, and if so whether you have attempted to resolve this via PM with the moderator? I'll give it a couple of days and if there is no further response I'll be marking this resolved

I understand this has been resolved directly between user and mod via PM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement