Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the webchat sevice not working at present?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Stephen, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie today. 

We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties using our Live Chat. 

Our Live Chat is currently working as normal. We’d advise trying to use a different web browser, hopefully this should help. 

You can also certainly contact our customer service desk online by logging on to www.365Online.com and select the options ‘Service Desk’ > ‘Ask a Question’ and one of my colleagues would be more than happy to help. 

For general queries you can also certainly get in touch with us here or on any of our other social platforms and we’ll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭StephenS147

Our Live Chat is currently working as normal. We’d advise trying to use a different web browser, hopefully this should help. 

You can also certainly contact our customer service desk online by logging on to www.365Online.com and select the options ‘Service Desk’ > ‘Ask a Question’ and one of my colleagues would be more than happy to help. 

For general queries you can also certainly get in touch with us here or on any of our other social platforms and we’ll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

Thanks. Problem is I cannot see a clickable link on Firefox either. I've already tried chrome.

Thanks, Eve 

Thanks. Problem is I cannot see a clickable link on Firefox either. I've already tried chrome.
    Hi Stephen, thanks for getting back to us here. 

Please be assured that you can still contact our customer service desk by sending an online secure message by following the steps in our last post. 

You can also certainly contact our customer service desk by calling 0818 365 365 and an advisor would be more than happy to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭StephenS147

I thought I'd just report this anyway.

I've got sorted now. My stuff came in the post today that I was after.

Here's the issue that you can pass onto the relevant team.

7LevnF1.png

I thought I'd just report this anyway.

I've got sorted now. My stuff came in the post today that I was after.

Here's the issue that you can pass onto the relevant team.

7LevnF1.png
    Hi Stephen, thanks for the response. 

We really appreciate you sharing this with us here, please be assured we’ll pass it along to the relevant team. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Advertisement
Advertisement