If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED55BX6LB V LG OLED55CX5LB

Options
  • 25-11-2020 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

Getting ready to pull the trigger on one of these 2 TV’s. 
    What would your recommendation be and is the CX worth the extra money, in your opinion.

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Explanation here in this thread :) 
    https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2058129002

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Lads,

Getting ready to pull the trigger on one of these 2 TV’s. 
    What would your recommendation be and is the CX worth the extra money, in your opinion.

Thanks in Advance
    Hi Carltonleon.

Thanks for the post.

Both are fantastic televisions.

The CX has the faster processor and all of its HDMI slots can do HDMI 2.1 as to only one on the BX range.

You would not be disappointed with either of these sets.

Bot the 55BX and 55CX are in stock and ready to ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

Hi Kenny, thanks for that. 

I will wait until Friday just to see if the prices come down anywhere before I purchase(and yes I do know about the 14 day price promise ). I think I’m just using it as an excuse to give me an extra day to decide which TV to get.
    What is the best way to order as I think I will have to use 2 Visa cards as my limit is not high enough on any of them singly?
    Thanks in advance

Hi Kenny, thanks for that. 

I will wait until Friday just to see if the prices come down anywhere before I purchase(and yes I do know about the 14 day price promise ). I think I’m just using it as an excuse to give me an extra day to decide which TV to get.
    What is the best way to order as I think I will have to use 2 Visa cards as my limit is not high enough on any of them singly?
    Thanks in advance
    Hey Carltonleon.

No problem at all.

If using to cards it will need to be processed manually. 
    Best way to get us tomorrow will most likely be via Boards or email as the phones will be crazy!!

Thanks Kenny, I will pm my details tomorrow and take it from there.... aarrgghh I still don’t know which TV to get !!!

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny, I will pm my details tomorrow and take it from there.... aarrgghh I still don’t know which TV to get !!!
    Hi Carltonleon.

Decisions decisions :)

Just go all  out :D you'll not regret it.

Drop me a PM when your ready and we can take it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,895 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sorry for hijacking thread but same situation as myself.. between the two but learning towards B series.

Is there decent availability of both and are you offering the free FN4 headphones too?

Will be watching if there's a further price reduction this evening but will place order probably tomorrow regardless.

Basq wrote: »
    Sorry for hijacking thread but same situation as myself.. between the two but learning towards B series.

Is there decent availability of both and are you offering the free FN4 headphones too?

Will be watching if there's a further price reduction this evening but will place order probably tomorrow regardless.
    Hi Basq.

Decent amount of stock at the minute but they are flying out the door :)

The free headphone is only on the 65" and 77" as far as I can see.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,895 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hi Basq.

Thanks for the quick reply Kenny.

It's the 65" I'm interested in so will be in touch in the next day or so.

Hi Basq.

Thanks for the quick reply Kenny.

It's the 65" I'm interested in so will be in touch in the next day or so.
    Hey Basq.

Both good stock levels and the FN4 headphones are included Free of Charge.

Let me know if you order on line and I can get it processed for you or if you want to place it via the phone drop me your contact number in a PM.

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

It appears that the credit limit on my wife’s visa will be large enough (no surprise there LOL) to purchase the TV online so I am going to purchase it online now.
    I decided on the CX

Hi Kenny,

It appears that the credit limit on my wife’s visa will be large enough (no surprise there LOL) to purchase the TV online so I am going to purchase it online now.
    I decided on the CX
    Hey Carltonleon.

Let me know once you have ordered it and if you PM your name I can make sure it is processed straight away.

Ordered Friday and arrived Monday morning, great service and no hassle transaction. Excellent stuff lads.
    The problem I have now is that it’s a Christmas present (with a big contribution from my savings as well) and I’m not allowed to open it till Christmas Day !!! Arrgghh LOL !!!

Ordered Friday and arrived Monday morning, great service and no hassle transaction. Excellent stuff lads.
    The problem I have now is that it’s a Christmas present (with a big contribution from my savings as well) and I’m not allowed to open it till Christmas Day !!! Arrgghh LOL !!!
    Hey Carltonleon.

Excellent that it arrived in good time :)

Argh.... Having to wait until Christmas to open it is a killer.

Thanks again for the business.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.