Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pin for debit card

Options
  • 25-11-2020 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

It’s been over 2 weeks since I got my debit card but I haven’t received my pin yet. How do I get a new pin sent to me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

We’re sorry to hear about this. 

If this is a replacement card then we’d advise trying to activate your card with your old pin by making a cash withdrawal at an ATM. 

Alternatively you can certainly request a new pin by contacting our customer service desk directly.

If you log on to www.365Online.com and select the options ‘Service Desk’ > ‘Ask a Question’ or by calling 0818 365 365 and one of my colleagues would be happy to help. 

I hope this information helps. If you’ve any further queries please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us here. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement