Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koenig Solutions Training in India - anyone done IT certs with them?

Options
  • 26-11-2020 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

bit of a longshot but here goes....

I'm in line for an IT contract but it requires me to recertify on an old subjectmatter of mine unfortunately for me :(

anyway I have a very attractive remote training offer at present for that from this Koenig Solutions crowd who I have no experience of

so far it all looks straight enough (India apart) I initiated the contact, they followed up using a Teams meeting, all seemed professional.

but there IS one fear/doubt...

they sent me a confirmation email including a weirdo method of payment - a link to a Stripe Invoice...I carefully checked the link and it does appear to pull a genuine Stripe Invoice for the amount due with a Credit Card payment field but the invoice is overtly simple - there's little or no detail on it, from the payers perspective there isn't a way to verify exactly who or what is receiving the funds or even if it is a one off payment or a subscription...I think they probably are sound but I've seen all sorts of fraud nowadays nothing would surprise me anymore

Has anyone on here taken training with this crowd? did it work out ok, how did you arrange payment were there any hassles etc?

thanks

Advertisement