Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Books - Christmas story w kids name

• 26-11-2020 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,

Trying to find an online company that personalises story books with the child's name. Christmas stories in particular.

I received one when I was little all about how I went on an adventure with Santa. It even mentioned my brothers names.

All the ones I can see online just have the childs name in the illustration but Im looking for within the actual story. Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

I only know of Wonderbly, however I have not ordered anything from them yet.
    https://www.wonderbly.com/uk/pages/our-story

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jjdel

I would second Wonderbly. I got a lovely book for my niece last Christmas. She was a bit too young at the time, but she has really taken to it this year since she realised it was her and her name in the book.

It looks like they're running a Black Friday sale too so you should get a nice deal there.

Advertisement