Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 21 coming to XBOX

Options
  • 26-11-2020 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Anyone planning on getting it ?

Comments

Gally79 wrote: »
    Anyone planning on getting it ?

Yeah. I haven't been able to play it due to hardware for nearly 10 years.

....now to see if I can take it like a man when my season is going pear shaped. We'll see how much I've really grown up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Gally79

Yeah. I haven't been able to play it due to hardware for nearly 10 years.

....now to see if I can take it like a man when my season is going pear shaped. We'll see how much I've really grown up :)

I think this game can get the worst out of a human, pumped with coffee, lack of sleep, junk food..... we've all been there :D

I think this game can get the worst out of a human, pumped with coffee, lack of sleep, junk food..... we've all been there :D

I have the Series X so it sounds like we'll get the best experience possible.

I might try take on Sunderland and take them back to the premier league.

I always preferred taking on some club with potential, like when Leeds were down there. And try to turn them around.

I always preferred taking on some club with potential, like when Leeds were down there. And try to turn them around.

Same, got a series x as well.

I might get Nottingham Forest back where they used to be in the 80s

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭dines08

Worse again, had a knee op and spent weeks off work on a laptop playing this damn game. Ended up with carpal tunnel in my wrist

• Advertisement

dines08 wrote: »
    Worse again, had a knee op and spent weeks off work on a laptop playing this damn game. Ended up with carpal tunnel in my wrist

LOL

Out on the 1st of December

All the info here
    https://www.footballmanager.com/news/fm21-xbox-release-date

Happy with 10 nations on Series X/S

The game will available to buy on the Xbox store from around midnight tonight. E39.99

anyone up for an online league ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

The Series X is powerful, but is it really that powerful?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

whats the game like on xbox?detailed?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

Anyone having issues on xbox one after playing games online?

Playing an online career with two others but after we do a game week the game seems to get stuck on the loading screen straight after the match saying "compiling press officer summary"

Sat there for 10 minutes and no joy. Did it again and the same thing happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭dor83

brady12 wrote: »
    whats the game like on xbox?detailed?

I haven't play the last couple because my laptop is old and can't run it since 2019 edition but it seems to be the touch version, the training isn't as detailed, no team talks, less press stuff and a few other small differences from the main game. I've been playing it for a couple of days and it took a bit of getting used to playing with a controller, it'll never be the same as using a mouse and keyboard but it's not bad once you get used to it. The thing I noticed is that it seems a lot easier than I remember, used Inter and won the league unbeaten in my first season after only buying a young CB, was never that easy from what I remember.

I’m in my 3rd season now, game is pretty detailed, what I dislike are that you will have to pay to unlock certain features or perks. It also freezes here and there, especially when the Xbox is trying to apply quick resume. Apart from that it’s highly addictive, I had about 12 hours sleep in the last 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭dor83

I’m in my 3rd season now, game is pretty detailed, what I dislike are that you will have to pay to unlock certain features or perks. It also freezes here and there, especially when the Xbox is trying to apply quick resume. Apart from that it’s highly addictive, I had about 12 hours sleep in the last 3 days.

Yeah the paying for extras comes from the touch version, mobile games seem to have a lot more of the paying for extras. Some can be unlocked by playing the game, some of the ones that are unlockable have a note telling you how to get them without paying, for example I unlocked the All Players Interested one because I won manager of the year.

Advertisement