Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Late Late Toy Show 2020 Megathread

1424344454648»

Comments

Jesus what an insane whingefest this thread is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭99nsr125

Or it's just right on the money

99nsr125 wrote: »
    Or it's just right on the money

Naw. Whiny internet whiners. The show was generally appreciated, as is pretty clear from normal conversations or even comments on other fora like Reddit or Journal.ie, which is often full of malcontents itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭99nsr125

Naw. Whiny internet whiners. The show was generally appreciated, as is pretty clear from normal conversations or even comments on other fora like Reddit or Journal.ie, which is often full of malcontents itself.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

How's it going Ryan

I thought you quit social meeeeds cos of the bullies Ryan??

https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/535227/ryan-tubridy-back-on-social-media-five-years-after-deleting-twitter-in-a-huff/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,598 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Adam is on ‘The Late Late Show’ tomorrow night with Chris Hadfield.

Expect lots of onions being chopped. Mmf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

JKerova1 wrote: »
    I don't even remember there being lots of toys back then, just lots and lots of really annoying Billy Barry kids.

No, it was all toys, billy barrys were on for 10 minutes at the most.

99nsr125 wrote: »
    Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

How's it going Ryan
    rusty cole wrote: »

Honestly these are the arguments of a two year old.

YoU aRe rYAn

I remember working in my Uncle's pub down the country, back in the day. Quite a few drunks around from opening through the afternoon, they would leave before the evening stumbling incoherently out the door smelling of wee, vomit, sh1t and tobacco. These guys hated Gay Byrne. HATED him. They would sit in the corner of the pub or at the bar corner, and when you served them they would mumble incoherently about Gay in some kind of drunken slurred fashion.

LESH ME TELL YA ABOSH DAT BOLLIKS GAY BYRNE, FVP4, they'd say.

Yet, they would always watch the late late show, which was more than I did, or do now.

I am reminded of this for some reason.

Honestly these are the arguments of a two year old.

YoU aRe rYAn

I remember working in my Uncle's pub down the country, back in the day. Quite a few drunks around from opening through the afternoon, they would leave before the evening stumbling incoherently out the door smelling of wee, vomit, sh1t and tobacco. These guys hated Gay Byrne. HATED him. They would sit in the corner of the pub or at the bar corner, and when you served them they would mumble incoherently about Gay in some kind of drunken slurred fashion.

LESH ME TELL YA ABOSH DAT BOLLIKS GAY BYRNE, FVP4, they'd say.

Yet, they would always watch the late late show, which was more than I did, or do now.

I am reminded of this for some reason.

:D yea yeah #cryin4Ryan but you admit, you SERVED them!!! the WEE smelling **** and tobacco loving turncoats ...yep you're RYAN alright.

Adam is on ‘The Late Late Show’ tomorrow night with Chris Hadfield.

Expect lots of onions being chopped. Mmf.

Are you going to start the thread? And include Kittehs and puppehs?
    Please.

:D

• Advertisement

goose2005 wrote: »
    No, it was all toys, billy barrys were on for 10 minutes at the most.

And in a flurry of waving arms and costume they were GONE! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,020 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I know I'm dragging up an old thread.

Hopefully there's something they can do for her again.

Advertisement