Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get fitted for a direct-to-consumer brand?

Options
  • 26-11-2020 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

So I'm looking to pick up a set of Sub70 irons, particularly because of the quality and the cost. The problem is I'd need to know what shaft, lie angle, etc. Yo get when ordering them.

Does anyone know anywhere who'd be happy to fit me for irons for a fee that doesn't require me to actually purchase clubs from them then?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭golfguy1

Monster249 wrote: »
    So I'm looking to pick up a set of Sub70 irons, particularly because of the quality and the cost. The problem is I'd need to know what shaft, lie angle, etc. Yo get when ordering them.

Does anyone know anywhere who'd be happy to fit me for irons for a fee that doesn't require me to actually purchase clubs from them then?

Cheers!

Any store/pro would fit you for a fee but the results won't neccessarily be best fittings for sub70 irons

Advertisement