Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble 2021 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Rock Mankind
    Hhh HBK
    Cena Umaga

Hopefully Reigns and Owen can live up to these great Royal Rumble title matches

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm gonna randomly predict Adam Pearce is involved in the finish here, costing Owens and they'll try and do some weird Austin-Vince nonsense heading into Mania between him and Owens

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

I haven't watched WWE in a while.

A few things.

Is Kevin Owens really using a stunner as a finisher? Christ that's poor.

Roman Reigns teeth look ridiculous.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Necro wrote: »
    I'm gonna randomly predict Adam Pearce is involved in the finish here, costing Owens and they'll try and do some weird Austin-Vince nonsense heading into Mania between him and Owens
    But will we get Roman Reigns wearing a cowboy hat, Jey beside him wearing a tiny one?

Angron wrote: »
    But will we get Roman Reigns wearing a cowboy hat, Jey beside him wearing a tiny one?

I laughed at that a lot more than I probably should have :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

There always saying Reigns would change his music but obviously he hasn't yet

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

No disrespect to the men in the ring but given that the women's rumble was quite good and had a good winner. This match is just a piss break until the men's rumble. Or at least for me :p

Mad isn't it? Twenty years ago we would have been saying how the women's match was a piss break!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Smacruairi

To be fair, more than pretty much any other match bar an iron man match, you can totally tune out of last man for the first 10-15mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

I hate last man standing matches, they always seem to drag on and the ref constantly counting is really annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

No disrespect to the men in the ring but given that the women's rumble was quite good and had a good winner. This match is just a piss break until the men's rumble. Or at least for me :p

Mad isn't it? Twenty years ago we would have been saying he women's match was a piss break!

15 years ago the 'Divas' were there to spin the drum with all the balls in it so the men could get their entry number. Vinny Mac there to get a few sneaky gropes in admiring their tattoos

• Advertisement

Now it begins as a match. To be fair, that table bump sounded sore.

Is Owens the new Jeff Hardy getting thrown or jumping off really high places :pac:

Jesus :eek:

That cart... Awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

That was funny

I hate last man standing matches, they always seem to drag on and the ref constantly counting is really annoying

Is it possible you can only count to "Two Johnny"?

1 Johnny
    2 Johnies

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A Matt Hardy special with the golf cart.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Haha vehicular assault.

Ah so that's what the random ladder in the middle of the floor was for...

A piss break match this is not

• Advertisement

Swanton Bomb :pac: this is mad

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd really thought they were going to go for the Rock vs Mankind spot with the forklift

I mean if they want to make another star they might finally do it with Owens if they put him over tonight... but they won't.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

I was HOWLING at Owens rolling off the stage to get back to his feet.

Did not see that coming. Great match.

That is the ultimate heel move.

That is outstanding. I love this so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

this is deadly

Faugheen wrote: »
    I was HOWLING at Owens rolling off the stage to get back to his feet.

Did not see that coming. Great match.

Then Reigns looking like he was gone and flattening the ref!

The new ref stopped the count... Screw job!

...why did the ref stop counting?

• Advertisement

Nice of the ref to just stop counting cause they can't get the handcuffs free.

Advertisement