Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble 2021 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

ThePott wrote: »
    I had to look it up myself last night :D.
    Think Rollins will return as a babyface alright mainly because that Messiah stick was a deathsentence. Edge jumps out but I think that says more about the rest of the potential prospects than anything else. It does seem weird to announce his return if he's going to win though, would have been a much better moment returning unannounced and winning.

And on that basis... And in an effort to boost ratings... Cena return and win??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

I did think Cena alright, heard some people suggest that since they are announcing who Number 30 is that there won't be a surprise in the Men's rumble so that made me think twice. Do they address the Firefly Fun House Match from last mania though? Assume he's going to be at this year's Mania though.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Suppose it would be hard to get 4 exact lifelike dummys of the final 4 guys and end the show with them flaming up

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

With the last couple weeks of Raw "Live" obviously being prerecorded in parts, I wonder if they will have prerecorded stuff at Royal Rumble

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭hynesie08

CastorTroy wrote: »
    With the last couple weeks of Raw "Live" obviously being prerecorded in parts, I wonder if they will have prerecorded stuff at Royal Rumble

I'd bet large sums of money on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Ridley

Wish They'd just do winner gets #30/loser is #1 matches if the entrants must be announced ahead of the PPV.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'd honestly love to see Brock back to do what he did last year except this he he actually doesn't get eliminated and goes on to win putting out all the other 29 guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

I think they've missed a trick not having it on top of WWE headquarters, with people being eliminated if they're thrown off the roof

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Anyone else think it would've been a lot more interesting to see Reigns against Adam Pearce for the title?

We know Reigns is winning regardless, but we've already seen him beat Owens multiple times. At least the Pearce match would've been something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

El Sueño wrote: »
    Anyone else think it would've been a lot more interesting to see Reigns against Adam Pearce for the title?

We know Reigns is winning regardless, but we've already seen him beat Owens multiple times. At least the Pearce match would've been something different.

Maybe Owens is winning but Roman wins the rumble and challenges McIntyre. :pac:

• Advertisement

Maybe Owens is winning but Roman wins the rumble and challenges McIntyre. :pac:

Or Reigns challenges Goldberg

very much looking forward to tomorrow night

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Or Reigns challenges Goldberg

I'm assuming they don't lose the plot by having Goldberg win of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Mia yim tests positive for covid i presume ruling her and Keith Lee out of the rumbles?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

That makes one of us.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mia yim tests positive for covid i presume ruling her and Keith Lee out of the rumbles?

That’s a shame I had a feeling they were going to use the rumble to make Lee a breakout star.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

Loughc wrote: »
    That makes one of us.
    Make it two :D

With Braun and Belair looking strong last night on SD it means they wont be winning tomorrow night

Hard to call a winner for both rumbles, really hope that Goldberg doesn't win the title. Happy enough for either result in the Reigns vs KO match

You'd miss the NXT Takeover/ Worlds collide the night before. I forgot is the event in the Thunderdome or did they rent out an empty stadium ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭bennyl10

With Braun and Belair looking strong last night on SD it means they wont be winning tomorrow night

Hard to call a winner for both rumbles, really hope that Goldberg doesn't win the title. Happy enough for either result in the Reigns vs KO match

You'd miss the NXT Takeover/ Worlds collide the night before. I forgot is the event in the Thunderdome or did they rent out an empty stadium ?

Think Bianca could well get it. Last night ended the Bailey feud I think, meaning she’s good to push for the rumble

Men’s I can’t call at all

Thunderdome sadly. I did hope they’d do a stadium to make it stand out more and unique. But probably a logistical nightmare for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Hope we don't get our usual visitor who turns up just to post the current paddy Power favourite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I think I'll watch this or try to. No doubt I'll regret it tomorrow, and most likely during the event as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Natalya and Tamina had a match, an atrocious match, to decide the 30 spot.

What is the kayfabe reason for those two getting to fight for that spot? It's not like both have been on a big winning streak and this is their reward. Brainless booking.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I wonder what former talent will turn up under a new gimmick name.

Hoping for Papa Shango myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

So what's the story with the rumble. Is it "officially live" or have wwe announced its pretaped

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

So what's the story with the rumble. Is it "officially live" or have wwe announced its pretaped

Live is what there saying

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Ridley

Live until the 'divisive finish.'

• Advertisement

Parts have to be taped in order to achieve some semblance of an exciting Rumble.

Advertisement