If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price match request - Hisense H55U7QFTUK

Options
  • 27-11-2020 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hey guys, happy Black Friday.

Looking to see if you’ll price match this TV. Can get it from Costco for £449 here, when added to basket -

costco dot co dot uk/Electronics-Security/Televisions-Projectors/Televisions/Hisense-H55U7QFTUK-55-Inch-QLED-4K-Ultra-HD-Smart-TV/p/334650

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Capricious,

Happy Black Friday - a new religious feast-day :D

We have a double whammy here unfortunately we are sold out, with no ETA on that TV and Costco don't deliver that that to Ireland,

Apologies we cant help on this one,

Thanks again CO and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭CapriciousOne

Hi John, thanks for the response! I’m sure a lot of models went oos on Friday.

Would it be possible to place a no-obligation order for the Hisense for when/if you get it back in?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi CapriciousOne

No problem - we may literally get one or two prior to year end - but I'm not too hopeful.

But no problem and no harm done on popping a no -obligation order down - if the stock appears we will give you a shout and you can always say no :D

Just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your name / address / contact and we will pop that on for you and keep you posted ( don't post here!)

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭CapriciousOne

Done. Thank you!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Done. Thank you!
    Cheers CapriciousOne.

One of my sales colleague will sort that for you once they get to you email.

Any questions please let me know.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.