If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q90T with Soundbar

Options
  • 27-11-2020 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭

Noticed on your richersounds.com site you are offering a free soundbar with the tv. Is that also available here?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

joe123 wrote: »
    Noticed on your richersounds.com site you are offering a free soundbar with the tv. Is that also available here?
    Hi Joe123.

We are also offer the free soundbar.
    It might not be supplied straight away though as there is only a certain amount of them in stock. (More will follow at some point)

55" and 65" Q90T are both in stock.

55Q90T priced at 1399 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204599-samsung-qe55q90t-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-1500-smart-qled-tv-with-apple-tv-app-freesat-hd.aspx

65Q90T priced at 1999 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204640-samsung-qe65q90t-new-t-series-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-2000-smart-qled-tv-with-apple-tv-app-freesat-hd.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Thats great cheers Kenny.

I've also noticed the Q95T is coming in at the same price currently as the Q90T.

I'm also looking to pick up a smaller 32", so all in could you tell me what's the best price you could do for the following:

55' Q90T/Q95T (probably will go with the Q95T for the One Connect Box) and the LG 32LM6300PLA

If I'm meant to DM or Call at this point, let me know.

Thanks again.

Thats great cheers Kenny.

I've also noticed the Q95T is coming in at the same price currently as the Q90T.

I'm also looking to pick up a smaller 32", so all in could you tell me what's the best price you could do for the following:

55' Q90T/Q95T (probably will go with the Q95T for the One Connect Box) and the LG 32LM6300PLA

If I'm meant to DM or Call at this point, let me know.

Thanks again.
    Hey Joe123.

The TV pricing is already reduced for Black Friday unfortunately.

The 55Q95T priced at 1399 Euro.
    The 32LM6300 is also already a really great Euro deal price at 239 Euro. It is priced at £249 sterling.

Total for the two would be 1638 Euro delivered and you get our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge on both.
    Also the free soundbar.

You can order directly via our website, let me know once done and I can get the free soundbar added manually.

Thanks Kenny. I've completed that order. I was able to add the soundbar via a drop down so I dont think you need to add anything manually?

Let me know if anything else is needed. Ive the order number if you need that too.

Thanks again for the help.

Thanks Kenny. I've completed that order. I was able to add the soundbar via a drop down so I dont think you need to add anything manually?

Let me know if anything else is needed. Ive the order number if you need that too.

Thanks again for the help.
    Cheers for the order Joe123.

IT must have added the drop down for the soundbar to make things easier for us all :)

PM me you order number and I'll keep my eye on it for you.

• Advertisement

Hey Kenny, 

Pm'd the order number yesterday including contact details if needed.

Just wondering roughly when I can expect delivery and will I get any notification beforehand, just on the off chance I'm not at home at that time. Dont want to miss it! 

Hey Kenny, 

Pm'd the order number yesterday including contact details if needed.

Just wondering roughly when I can expect delivery and will I get any notification beforehand, just on the off chance I'm not at home at that time. Dont want to miss it! 
    Hi Joe123.

Delivery is 2-5 workings days but once the order is dispatched our courier will be in contact with delivery details.

The order has yet to be processed through our system but if there is nay issues we will be in touch straight away.

If you have heard nothing by Monday drop me a pot or PM.

Hey Kenny,

Still haven't heard anything on the order and its showing as not yet shipped. 

Hey Kenny,

Hi Joe123.

We have no shipments or deliveries at weekends.

The order will not ship out until later today and once it lands in our couriers sorting depot they will then be in touch regarding delivery.

Delivery is 2-5 working days but could be a little slower due to the volume of orders that we are processing.

If there are any issues we will be straight in touch.

Hey Kenny,

Hi Joe123.

The order will not ship out until later today and once it lands in our couriers sorting depot they will then be in touch regarding delivery.

Delivery is 2-5 working days but could be a little slower due to the volume of orders that we are processing.

PM sent.

• Advertisement

Hey Kenny,

Hi Joe123.

PM sent.
    Hi Joe123.

I'll get back to your PM ASAP.

Hey Kenny,

Hi Joe123.

PM sent.
    Hi Joe123.

Another PM there Kenny.

Hey Kenny,

Hi Joe123.

PM sent.
    Hi Joe123.

Another PM there Kenny.
    Cheers Joe.

I'm a little behind today as I'm working from the store and also getting our DPD shipments ready.

I'll revert back ASAP.

Hey Kenny,

Hi Joe123.

PM sent.
    Hi Joe123.

Another PM there Kenny.
    Cheers Joe.

I'm a little behind today as I'm working from the store and also getting our DPD shipments ready.

I'll revert back ASAP.
    No problem Kenny.

Hey Kenny,

Hi Joe123.

PM sent.
    Hi Joe123.

Another PM there Kenny.
    Cheers Joe.

I'll revert back ASAP.
    No problem Kenny.
    Hey Joe123.

Dropped you a PM.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.