If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony A8 with Beam

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ashdale5 wrote: »
    Hey Ashdale5.

It would seem that our main warehouse have ran out of stock on the Beam in white. I've only aware of this now myself.

I'm currently trying to get an ETA or if I might be able to release a Black one that is reserved for someone else if a Black one would suit?
    Need a white one Kenny.

When will these be back in stock?

If I had known there was no stock I could have ordered elsewhere with one of the various Black Friday deals that were floating about but obviously I've missed out on those now.
    Hi Ashdale5.

You will still get the white one at the Black Friday price.

They did show in stock when I was originally talking to you but it would seem that there was not enough at the main warehouse when it came to picking.
    Unfortunately this is out of my control and the warehouse is based in Manchester and provides stock for both the .co.uk and .ie website and all of the Richersounds store.
    If I had of thought you would not get one I would have told you not to order it.

We are chasing these directly with Sonos now but it could be a day or two before we get an update.
    Hi Kenny

Just got a call from John and he's come up with a great solution to resolve this.

Can you touch base with him as he was hoping to get a delivery out to me today?

Thanks again for the help from both you and John.
    Hi Ashdale5.

I had offered the black version to you also but you told me no as you needed a White one.

We will get the Black dispatched ASAP and hopefully the courier doesn't mess around this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭ashdale5

Hey Ashdale5.

It would seem that our main warehouse have ran out of stock on the Beam in white. I've only aware of this now myself.

I'm currently trying to get an ETA or if I might be able to release a Black one that is reserved for someone else if a Black one would suit?
    Need a white one Kenny.

If I had known there was no stock I could have ordered elsewhere with one of the various Black Friday deals that were floating about but obviously I've missed out on those now.
    Hi Ashdale5.

They did show in stock when I was originally talking to you but it would seem that there was not enough at the main warehouse when it came to picking.
    Unfortunately this is out of my control and the warehouse is based in Manchester and provides stock for both the .co.uk and .ie website and all of the Richersounds store.
    If I had of thought you would not get one I would have told you not to order it.

We are chasing these directly with Sonos now but it could be a day or two before we get an update.
    Hi Kenny

Just got a call from John and he's come up with a great solution to resolve this.

Hi Ashdale5.

I had offered the black version to you also but you told me no as you needed a White one.

We will get the Black dispatched ASAP and hopefully the courier doesn't mess around this time.
    Thanks Kenny.

Sent you a pm there to clear up any confusion.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Ashdale5.

Need a white one Kenny.

Hi Ashdale5.

Hi Kenny

Hi Ashdale5.

Thanks Kenny.

Sent you a pm there to clear up any confusion.
    Cheers Ashdale5 :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.