If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eltax MONITOR ATM

Options
  • 27-11-2020 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Happy Black Friday all

I assume I am ok with the above Dolby Atmos speakers to tie in with the Denon 2300 and Q Acoustics speakers that I previously bought from your good selves.

On the assumption being yes can you do something on the above speakers ?
    I also need 20 ft of speaker cable for these.

My Boardsie names is my name :) so I should still be on your system,if not le me know and I can PM my contact details 

Clinton

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Happy Black Friday all

I assume I am ok with the above Dolby Atmos speakers to tie in with the Denon 2300 and Q Acoustics speakers that I previously bought from your good selves.

My Boardsie names is my name :) so I should still be on your system,if not le me know and I can PM my contact details 

Clinton
    Hi Clintondaly.

Thanks for the post.

Best I could offer on the ATM's would be £119
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203576-eltax-monitor-atm-dolby-atmos-speakers-per-pair.aspx

For speaker cable there is the Symphony 100. I could offer this at 60p per meter. 
    It would be £4.20 for 7 meters.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-900187-cambridge-audio-symphony-100-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Happy Black Friday all

Clinton
    Hi Clintondaly.

Thanks for the post.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203576-eltax-monitor-atm-dolby-atmos-speakers-per-pair.aspx

For speaker cable there is the Symphony 100. I could offer this at 60p per meter. 
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-900187-cambridge-audio-symphony-100-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx

Hi Kenny,

I shall go with that.
    Do I need to PM or have you my details there in order to ring me ?
    My mobile currently ends in "82" if you need to check

Happy Black Friday all

Clinton
    Hi Clintondaly.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Kenny,

I shall go with that.
    Do I need to PM or have you my details there in order to ring me ?
    My mobile currently ends in "82" if you need to check
    Hey Clintondaly.

I've popped the order onto your account and will drop you a call ASAP :)

Hi Kenny,

I have received the invoice and notice that its older detail's you have for me

I have replied to the email with both an updated address and mobile number. 
    Tomorrow is fine to ring me to arrange payment etc. if that suits ye there, here this evening too.

Hi Kenny,

Tomorrow is fine to ring me to arrange payment etc. if that suits ye there, here this evening too.
    Hey ClintonDaly.

Can you PM me the new details.

There are hundreds of emails today and I can keep track of my Boards PM easier :)

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

Hey ClintonDaly.

There are hundreds of emails today and I can keep track of my Boards PM easier :)
    Hi

Your PM's are full :)

Edit-Were full
    PM now sent

Hi Kenny,

Hey ClintonDaly.

Hi

Your PM's are full :)

Edit-Were full
    PM now sent
    Hey Clintondaly.

That's how busy its been here today on Boards.

Possibly the busiest day I ever had here on the Boards Forum.

You are all sorted now and we will dispatch the order on Monday :)

Thanks again for the business.

Thanks for the usual good service and have a good weekend.

Thanks for the usual good service and have a good weekend.
    Thanks Clintondaly :)

Enjoy your weekend too.

Hey,

Just to let you know, the speaker cable dropped in the door Tuesday morning via DPD as promised but I have not heard anything from anyone about the speakers as of yet. Can you take a look into this  

Clinton

• Advertisement

Hey,

Just to let you know, the speaker cable dropped in the door Tuesday morning via DPD as promised but I have not heard anything from anyone about the speakers as of yet. Can you take a look into this  

Clinton
    Hey ClintonDaly.

The speaker should have been dispatch from the store.
    Let me look into this for you.

Guys,

Just to let you know the speakers arrived while ago and I'm looking forward to getting them up and running later.
    Thanks yet again for the good service.

Clinton

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Guys,

Just to let you know the speakers arrived while ago and I'm looking forward to getting them up and running later.
    Thanks yet again for the good service.

Clinton
    No problem Clintondaly, delighted to hear they've arrived safely!

let me know what you think of the Atmos system!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.