If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha CRXN470D + DALI SPEKTOR 2 bundle and a pair of Yamaha Musiccast 20 speakers

Options
  • 27-11-2020 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Guys,

Thanks for taking my call a few minutes ago - the line quality wasn't great and towards the end of the call it went even worse and I couldn't really understand much. 

I was just about to order the CRXN470D with DALI Spektor 2 bundle which I had sitting in my basket for a few days, and it turned out it's no longer available - how disappointing! I was also hoping to get a pair of Musiccast 20 wireless speakers and the Stereo Cable Bundle (Cambridge 200 and banana plugs) in the same order. 

Anyway, just to confirm what I understood on the call - would you please let me know if it's likely that this bundle will be back in stock some time soon, and if so - will the price be the same? 

Thank you!
    Best Regards,
    Mike

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

frozengeek wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for taking my call a few minutes ago - the line quality wasn't great and towards the end of the call it went even worse and I couldn't really understand much. 

I was just about to order the CRXN470D with DALI Spektor 2 bundle which I had sitting in my basket for a few days, and it turned out it's no longer available - how disappointing! I was also hoping to get a pair of Musiccast 20 wireless speakers and the Stereo Cable Bundle (Cambridge 200 and banana plugs) in the same order. 

Anyway, just to confirm what I understood on the call - would you please let me know if it's likely that this bundle will be back in stock some time soon, and if so - will the price be the same? 

Thank you!
    Best Regards,
    Mike
    Hi Frozengeek.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately it was not myself you spoke to on the phone.
    There are 7 of us that work at the Belfast store :)

The deal has been removed as we have ran out of stock on the CRXN470. The package proved to be very popular.
    We are waiting on more of these arriving but have no confirmed ETA just yet.

We have some refurbish by Yamaha Musiccast 20 in white priced at 145 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14061-yamaha-musiccast-20-white-clearance-voice-activated-smart-speaker-yamaha-refurbished.aspx

Once the 470's arrive back into stock the deal will go live again.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 frozengeek

Hi Guys,

Thank you!
    Best Regards,
    Mike
    Hi Frozengeek.

Thanks for the post.

The deal has been removed as we have ran out of stock on the CRXN470. The package proved to be very popular.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks a lot for a quick and thorough response. 

I'm going to hang fire on the Musiccast 20 speakers for now until the CXRN470D is back in stock - I was hoping to purchase all of these items together in one go. 

Thanks!
    Mike

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys,

Thank you!
    Best Regards,
    Mike
    Hi Frozengeek.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks a lot for a quick and thorough response. 

I'm going to hang fire on the Musiccast 20 speakers for now until the CXRN470D is back in stock - I was hoping to purchase all of these items together in one go. 

Thanks!
    Mike
    No problem FrozenGeek.

Keep your eye on our website and once the 470's arrive back into stock the deal will go live again.

In the mean time any questions please let me know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.