Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of domestic bank draft?

Options
  • 27-11-2020 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Could you please tell me how much it costs to get a domestic bank draft?

Also, does the cost increase based on the value of the bank draft, i.e would a bank draft for 50,000 cost more than one for 500 or is it a set fee?

Also, if I go into the bank can I get the bank draft there and then or do I need to wait for it?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Moyglish,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie this afternoon.

A domestic Bank Draft would cost €2.40. This would be the price regardless of the amount of the Bank Draft.

You can certainly call into any of our Branches with photo ID and one of my colleagues will be happy to help you with this. I have attached a link here to our branch locator, this will help you find a Branch most convenient to you.

I have also attached a link here to more information on how to order a Bank Draft online. If you order the Bank Draft online before 6pm, it will be ready for collection the following working day.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement