Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keycode App Crashing after iOS update

Options
  • 27-11-2020 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

The keycode app on my iOS device crashes every time I try to open it. Which means I cannot get into my account. The iOS version is 14.2(18B92), running on an iPhone Xmax.

Is there a new version of the app coming out to address this? how can I get help to fix this issue? I need to get in to my business online account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with the KeyCode App after you iOS device updated.

Would it be possible to delete and reinstall the App on your phone. This should fix the issue.

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 2 27GV

will I need to sync the app with the account in any way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Thanks for getting back to us here.

You may need to follow the steps to set the KeyCode App up after it has been reinstalled to your device.

If you are a Business On Line User experiencing this issue please follow the below steps:

•Delete the KeyCode App from your device and reinstall it from the App Store.

•Contact your Business On Line Administrator to link your new App to your existing User profile.
    If you are an Administrator experiencing this issue please contact our Helpdesk using the details below and one of our Agents will help resolve the issue.
    We apologise for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement