If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony BRAVIA KD55XH9005BU

Options
  • 27-11-2020 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

What the best price you can do on this TV. 

Also, a few years back I bought MONITOR AUDIO MASS 10 5.0 PACK from you. Need to relocate the 2 rear surround speakers and wondering if you would have any suitable stands?

Thanks,
    Ken.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

kco3d wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Also, a few years back I bought MONITOR AUDIO MASS 10 5.0 PACK from you. Need to relocate the 2 rear surround speakers and wondering if you would have any suitable stands?

Thanks,
    Ken.
    Hi Kco3d.

Thanks for coming back to us.

The 55XH9005 is completely out of stock at the moment,
    We are chasing an ETA with Sony but have nothing concrete just yet.

We still have a limited number of the 55XH9505 priced at 1169 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204636-sony-kd55xh9505bu-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

The old Mass stand have been discontinued now the Gen 2 have been released. Getting the Mass stands could prove difficult.
    You could maybe use normal speaker stands but the Mass speakers might look lost sitting on them due to the size of the top plate.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭kco3d

Hi Guys,

Thanks,
    Ken.
    Hi Kco3d.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204636-sony-kd55xh9505bu-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

The old Mass stand have been discontinued now the Gen 2 have been released. Getting the Mass stands could prove difficult.
    You could maybe use normal speaker stands but the Mass speakers might look lost sitting on them due to the size of the top plate.

Thanks Kenny. Could you give me the sterling price on the 55XH9505 + basic wall mount (no movement required) + delivery to Kildare?

Cheers,

Hi Guys,

Thanks,
    Ken.
    Hi Kco3d.

Thanks Kenny. Could you give me the sterling price on the 55XH9505 + basic wall mount (no movement required) + delivery to Kildare?

Cheers,
    Hey KCO3D.

The 55XH9505 is at £999 (Stock is getting tight on these now also).

A wall bracket to hold it flat would be the Sanus VLL5 on deal with the TV at £39.96
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204636-sony-kd55xh9505bu-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx?swapstore=1

If you order via the website it will add £6.99 delivery but I can offer to refund this back to you so that you get free shipping.

Thanks Kenny. I'll go with that. Should I go ahead and order from the website?

Thanks Kenny. I'll go with that. Should I go ahead and order from the website?
    Hey KCO3D.

It might be a little quicker to go directly via the website :) 

If you PM me once you have ordered I can get the delivery refunded back to you.

Its been a crazy day at me end today and I'm not finished yet.

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny, Doesn't look like it possible to order online? Telesales & phone only.....

Hi Kenny, Doesn't look like it possible to order online? Telesales & phone only.....
    Hey KCO3D.

It seems it has now went out of stock.

Things were just crazy yesterday and our website took a serious amount of sales.

It was ruthless, with tonnes of lines selling out.

We will get restocked but have no ETA at the minute.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.