If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG-75UN70706LD

Options
  • 27-11-2020 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey Richer Sounds Team,

I'm looking forward to purchasing 2 units of the LG-75UN70706LD. 

According to your website each unit is currently priced at €929. 

There's a retailer here in Ireland (not sure I'm allowed to mention it's name according to the forum rules) which is selling the same model at €949.95 but they do offer a €150 voucher on purchases greater than €1500 bringing the total price to €1749.90 vs €1858 getting it with Richer Sounds.

Is there any way you guys can match their offer?

Best regards,
    Romulo

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Romulo wrote: »
    Hey Richer Sounds Team,

There's a retailer here in Ireland (not sure I'm allowed to mention it's name according to the forum rules) which is selling the same model at €949.95 but they do offer a €150 voucher on purchases greater than €1500 bringing the total price to €1749.90 vs €1858 getting it with Richer Sounds.

Best regards,
    Romulo
    Hey Romulo.

I'm not sure if I can price beat against there Voucher but I could go to 907 Euro on Each which would drop the total to 1814 Euro. 
    We also offer our VIP 6 year guarantee with each set so you would need to check that our competitor also offers a 5 or 6 year guarantee.

For a price beat it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee as well as delivery to your home or work address.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Romulo

Hey Richer Sounds Team,

Best regards,
    Romulo
    Hey Romulo.

I'm not sure if I can price beat against there Voucher but I could go to 907 Euro on Each which would drop the total to 1814 Euro. 
    We also offer our VIP 6 year guarantee with each set so you would need to check that our competitor also offers a 5 or 6 year guarantee.

For a price beat it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee as well as delivery to your home or work address.

Hey Kenny,

Sound good to me. How do I leverage this price?

Best regards,
    Romulo

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Richer Sounds Team,

Best regards,
    Romulo
    Hey Romulo.

Hey Kenny,

Sound good to me. How do I leverage this price?

Best regards,
    Romulo
    Hey Rmoulo.

If you drop me over a contact number in a PM I will drop you a call as soon as I can :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.